PP - It's a very competitive League

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Journal this morning....

we would love to be top of the league and plain sailing every week but this is a very competitive League.
Stay calm, no need to panic.
We have strength in squad to cover every position.

First thing I have ever agreed with him on. Sadly I feel it is the only thing I will ever agree with him on. Other than that he is a waste of space whose "reputation" besmirches the good reputation of genuinely good managers in the EFL especially in Leagues 1 and 2.

He’s got a proper inferiority complex hasn’t he. Absolutely suited to managing an underdog small club trying to punch above its weight (penniless Bolton, Colchester etc.) and not us. Wish he’d fuck off.
He’s David Moyes in a Phil Parkinson suit

It is a very competitive though. I understand the frustration over some comments he's made this week but there's no need to pick over every single statement he makes.

Well said. People think for some reason this league is easier than what it is.

There is a lot of very good teams in this league. As evidenced by the fact a lot have performed well against us and took points of us. Even beating us in some cases.

Last edited:
Think he’s losing the dressing room so trying to excuse it by bigging up the league to cover poor results ! Lose today and it’ll be ‘ I told you so ‘

In the Journal this morning....

we would love to be top of the league and plain sailing every week but this is a very competitive League.
Stay calm, no need to panic.
We have strength in squad to cover every position.

Have we ever had a manager so universally disliked? This bloke absolutely smacks of negativity and a defeatist attitude that can only transcend on to the players.

I can only think Wilkinson and Moyes who come close, but at least that was in the top tier.

However this Sunlun in the 3rd tier we are taking about here... I'm actually beginning to despise this clown as much as the Donald.

It is a very competitive though. I understand the frustration over some comments he's made this week but there's no need to pick over every single statement he makes.

I want a positive ans progressive manager and professional people running our club.

Not the current shit show, where we have gone backwards and standards have dropped so low at every level of our club.

The worst thing here is Parky would be delighted with point today and dress it up as a success.

He added...
prior to the Portsmouth game our expected goals scored was 14, we scored 10 so we weren't far off.
Other teams in the League scored more than their expected goals.

What the F**k is he on about? There is no expected goals target. You can win 2-0 or 5-0. It is how many points you have that matters.
I would also suggest that running at 71% is pretty far off

He added...
prior to the Portsmouth game our expected goals scored was 14, we scored 10 so we weren't far off.

What the F**k is he on about? There is no expected goals target. You can win 2-0 or 5-0. It is how many points you have that matters.

Gibberish. The words of an unintelligent bloke trying to sound clever. Wish he would resign and take the idiots who appointed him with him.

anything less than 3 points in each game we play should be scrutinised.

We have things at our disposal that all other clubs would dream of in this league.

I'm getting sick of excuses

The whole Donald era has been about excuses, well that and half truths, out right lies and appointing mediocre or worse people for every senior position at the club.

Add in the fact the academy has been plundered to help finance his miss-management it's no wonder folk are so angry.

Keep saying it but these tossers are lucky we aren't allowed in to show them just what we think of how the club and team is being run.

I'd love us to have a manager with a set of balls mind. Like when Keane didn't want an open top bus for winning the championship because it was nowt for a club like Sunderland. Can only imagine what he'd think of parkinsons level of ambition and expectation

The smalltime incompetents running the club couldn’t live with the likes of Keane tbf. They don’t have a clue about high standards and professionalism so don’t value it.
The whole Donald era has been about excuses, well that and half truths, out right lies and appointing mediocre or worse people for every senior position at the club.

Add in the fact the academy has been plundered to help finance his miss-management it's no wonder folk are so angry.

Keep saying it but these tossers are lucky we aren't allowed in to show them just what we think of how the club and team is being run.

While Parkinson is here the academy is irrelevant as there is no pathway to the bang average first team anyway.

Last edited:
He added...

Seems obvious, our xG was 14 but we actually scored ten. Whereas some other teams had (for example) an xG of ten but had scored 14.

Not that hard?

I'm convinced it isn't Tom Sloanes mind. I think at some point your regular WUMs realised that if they posted in a certain way it would get everyone thinking they were a club director and would make it even easier to wind people up. I bite at his comments sometimes, but I don't think it's Tom Sloanes sat there reading them, I think it's likely a WUM who has had several accounts wanking himself off at how successful his latest profile is

I posted this about a week ago, what a sad tosser this bloke is

Agree 100%

The club is being ran as a non-league club not as a professional football club.

Rank amateurs pulling the strings which have set very low standards throughout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back