PP - It's a very competitive League

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s got a proper inferiority complex hasn’t he. Absolutely suited to managing an underdog small club trying to punch above its weight (penniless Bolton, Colchester etc.) and not us. Wish he’d fuck off.
He sure has. He constantly employs the underdog mentality showing respect to other clubs and it's the opposite of us and what we need.

How would you set up against a team who have lost the last 4 without scoring a goal? Change the team and bring in some fresh players with pace? Set up to attack an inferior team bereft of confidence? No no no, we need 5 defenders, a defensive midfield and a B-tech Kev Kyle to show them there is always hope, especially if you play Sunderland.

Again another lie.

I think Grigg gets like 2 games to prove himself yet Wyke can go ten games without a goal.

Plus Danny Graham hasn't had a run in the team yet. Your talking nonsense
Lie :lol:

Grigg and graham both wasted several chances and our xG performance suffered. Wyke has taken his.

Relatively, It’s the lowest quality league Safc have ever had to deal with in 141 years.

This

Our first season down here and thought the top 5 were in a different class to the rest of the league. Now that was fairly competitive despite the fact we should have gone straight back up with our resources.

Last season was shite and this one is even worse. No excuses

I wouldn't listen to anything any manager says in the press conferences and stuff. It's all just sports psychology and bullshit press talk. Theres not a chance any manager will say what they really think to the press about a certain player or a certain team. It's all just meaningless nonsense and buzz phrases.

With that said though Parkinson is particularly boring and uninspiring.

Wyke has taken his after about 25 games before it without scoring.

He hasnt hit double figures in a season in 2 seasons and your defending him
Believe me I’m not defending either of them. The comments around his interview were taken out of context though. There’s plenty of ammunition to use against both wyke and the manager without twisting his words etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back