Post Office scandal

Hollingrake the business minister dealing with the Post Office scandal is matey with a former Fujitsu CEO Simon Blagdon who lived until recently in his constituancy and is a Tory Party donor.

Blagdon and his wife have donated more than £450,000 including donations to Hollingrake constituancy party, Liam Fox, Johnny Mercer and Jeremy Hunt plus a lib dem sitting on the business select committee looking into the PO Horizon issue who cynically surmised Horizon was being falsely blamed for errors.

Small World.

Phase 4 of the inquiry concluded today with core participants summing up. Key take away for me is that they all consider the inquiry as preparation for potential criminal action against individuals.

As someone who has closely followed developments of this scandal since I first became aware it in the early 2000s, I have always known the PO abused their powers to prosecute without the involvement of the police or the CPS.

The evidence emerging from documents the inquiry have unearthed, show the extraordinary lengths they went to, to secure convictions and recover money.

Graham Ward, a London investigator who gave evidence yesterday was proven to have interfered with Fujitsu witness statements, despite initially saying he had no involvement.
An email chain going back over several months showed he had sent 2 paragraphs to an expert witness to be included at the end of his statement.
The expert replied saying he could not include them as they were not true and would render the whole statement useless.
Graham then sent him various suggested amendments but he still wouldn't add them.
In the witness statement submitted to the court, the 2 paragraphs were included anyway. And a statement that Nil Transactions could be attributed to system errors had been deleted

Phase 4 of the inquiry concluded today with core participants summing up. Key take away for me is that they all consider the inquiry as preparation for potential criminal action against individuals.

As someone who has closely followed developments of this scandal since I first became aware it in the early 2000s, I have always known the PO abused their powers to prosecute without the involvement of the police or the CPS.

The evidence emerging from documents the inquiry have unearthed, show the extraordinary lengths they went to, to secure convictions and recover money.

Graham Ward, a London investigator who gave evidence yesterday was proven to have interfered with Fujitsu witness statements, despite initially saying he had no involvement.
An email chain going back over several months showed he had sent 2 paragraphs to an expert witness to be included at the end of his statement.
The expert replied saying he could not include them as they were not true and would render the whole statement useless.
Graham then sent him various suggested amendments but he still wouldn't add them.
In the witness statement submitted to the court, the 2 paragraphs were included anyway. And a statement that Nil Transactions could be attributed to system errors had been deleted
send the twat down

Strange the Tory Government allow the Post Office to lie in court by claiming Fujitsu could remotely amend PO accounts?
Got to be perverting the course of justice.

Questions over whether the documents were handed over to the Williams Inquiry as well.
Still trying to bury the whole truth.

Last edited:
Strange the Tory Government allow the Post Office to lie in court by claiming Fujitsu could remotely amend PO accounts?
Got to be perverting the course of justice.

Questions over whether the documents were handed over to the Williams Inquiry as well.
Still trying to bury the whole truth.

Needs to be suspended that otherwise it's going to be pretty farcial.

Back