Post a pic of your axe

Do they? I doubt it.

I would tend to stick with the grey ones....

Logon or register to see this image

I'd use a heaver plectrum for electric guitar.
These are what I use.
I bought a boat load ages ago that were bright yellow then years later they changed to black which are barely visible when you drop them or leave them on a tolex amp. Work nice but should have stayed yellow!

Really want this:
Logon or register to see this image

Unfortunately it costs £1800 which I haven't got.
Those stingrays have a great sound but I always think they look a bit bare with just the one pick up. The ones with two pickups look class and problies broaden your sound range anarl.

Last edited:

Those stingrays have a great sound but I always think they look a bit bare with just the one pick up. The ones with two pickups look class and problies broaden your sound range anarl.

I love the look of the pickup in the stingray. Looks big and industrial.

I have a Squier Jazz and a Sterling by Musicman Sub 4 and prefer the lack of options with the Sub 4 single pickup.

The gator plectrums have a nice sound. I don’t think they provide much more grip than a tortex or a Nylon though.

Anyone know loads about guitars willing to have a look at mine to let me know if it needs a set up. I can’t tell if it’s the guitar or my shite technique?

Is anyone after a bass amp?

Got a Trace Elliott 715 SMC GP7 150w that I don’t use anymore.

Few years back I’d have snapped your hand off for that. How much you wanting out of interest?

Few years back I’d have snapped your hand off for that. How much you wanting out of interest?

I’d take £150 from an MLF.

It’s got a 200w celestion speaker in it as well, sounds better than it did from the factory. It’s been well gigged so has the odd ding in the carpet but other than that it is in very good condition.

Back