Post a pic of your axe

No it’s on gumtree though and basschat. Buttercream Ltd edition. 2005.

Which page on fb is good for selling? I don’t have a fb account but could get the Mrs to post it for me.
North east bass bin,all local,loads of members...have to join the group...also Bass market place but thats national
There's a black one on for £850 in durham
i'll look for it on basschat

North east bass bin,all local,loads of members...have to join the group...also Bass market place but thats national
There's a black one on for £850 in durham
i'll look for it on basschat
Sold a combo on Bass Players Market UK a few months ago and bought another bass a few months before that. Decent Facebook page IMO although the regular posts of new items for sale makes me want to spend money I haven't got.

I sold three and ended up buying two............ridiculous really, I definitely didn't need either.........I was supposed to be buying another today but the guy forgot to bring the guitar with him. :oops:

Sold a combo on Bass Players Market UK a few months ago and bought another bass a few months before that. Decent Facebook page IMO although the regular posts of new items for sale makes me want to spend money I haven't got.
I love the selling patter,its the best bass they ever owned,i looked for months to find it,anyway i'm selling it:lol:,then the buyers banter as well.

I don’t really want to sell mine but can’t agford to spend £2400 on a D28 without raising few quid by selling.

Back