Post a pic of your axe

It’s coming on quite nicely. Frustrating obviously but I love picking it up and strumming away. Been Learning street spirit tonight. Well the intro at least.

And to be fair I’ve sold two so it hasn’t really cost me much extra.

What a twat ;) nice though, be better when you can play it :lol:

Bollocks mr flouro beat me to it
Mr whee? :lol:

It’s coming on quite nicely. Frustrating obviously but I love picking it up and strumming away. Been Learning street spirit tonight. Well the intro at least.

And to be fair I’ve sold two so it hasn’t really cost me much extra.

Class mate keep plugging away. With an instrument like that you've got no excuse not to have it in your hand every spare minute

Mr whee? :lol:

Class mate keep plugging away. With an instrument like that you've got no excuse not to have it in your hand every spare minute

I’ve got the current one stood right by the couch so it’s always on hand. That helps me quite a bit tbh if it was in a box I’d forget or be lazy but it’s never out of my sight.

I’ve got the current one stood right by the couch so it’s always on hand. That helps me quite a bit tbh if it was in a box I’d forget or be lazy but it’s never out of my sight.
best way. all three of mine ans the bairns two are scattered round the house on stands, so if i`m sat at the puter i can pick one up and play, if i`m watching telly theres one or two at hand. Some people swear by set practice times and lengths but i prefer as and when

best way. all three of mine ans the bairns two are scattered round the house on stands, so if i`m sat at the puter i can pick one up and play, if i`m watching telly theres one or two at hand. Some people swear by set practice times and lengths but i prefer as and when

Yeah I could never do that. I’ll often take myself off into the conservatory and have a strum when the dragon has her shite tv on.

I want to but an acoustic with a pickup on for playing gigs with - price about £300. Any recommendations? Any good shops along with Guitar Guitar.
Tanglewood TW15 - ya'll have to do a bit shopping about and ya might have to spend a little bit better but ya'll struggle to find a better guitar in the price range.

Didn't kna you gigged?

Just read my post back - "spend a little bit better"???? :oops: :lol: I'm losing it. Seriously though they're cracking guitars and come up on ebay and the likes quite a bit. Well built and good pre-amp pickups. The heritage range would RRP at something like £699 but ya can pick em up for half that.
Aye I've got 3 of the Sundance Heritage guitars,lovely,got big fat necks which I like but don't suit everybody

Back