Post a pic of your axe

Logon or register to see this image

Kossoff replica next to Marshall fridge in the man cave

Nice - got any better pics? How much did that one set ya back if ya don't mind me asking?

I was having a bit crack on with Arthur about the proper 'un in the pub one night and he said he might fetch it through the next time he was playing there to give is a look but did he bollocks! :lol: Would love a gan of it like.

I'll post a better picture later.
I've compared with the original and it is a good copy with the various marks etc.looking spot on.
But despite it saying Gibson on it, its actually an Epiphone by The Painted Player webpage.
I bought in on an Ebay auction....for £451 exactly!
By the way, unfortunately I can't play a note

Nice - got any better pics? How much did that one set ya back if ya don't mind me asking?

I was having a bit crack on with Arthur about the proper 'un in the pub one night and he said he might fetch it through the next time he was playing there to give is a look but did he bollocks! :lol: Would love a gan of it like.

Empty your INBOX and I'll sent you some photos, having problems getting them off Instagra,

Last edited:
I'll post a better picture later.
I've compared with the original and it is a good copy with the various marks etc.looking spot on.
But despite it saying Gibson on it, its actually an Epiphone by The Painted Player webpage.
I bought in on an Ebay auction....for £451 exactly!
By the way, unfortunately I can't play a note

Empty your INBOX and I'll sent you some photos, having problems getting them off Instagra,
:lol: It's nee bother marra I managed to open them - looks good. Now ya just need to start playing the bugger!

Back