Portsmouth (A) Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a promise ;)

Depends where you are in the North Stand. You should be fine, so long as you keep your head down and don't applaud when Sunderland innevitably go ahead.

Yeah, it's a rarity now, and I suppose it's the price of having a relatively small old stadium. The atmosphere spreads fast, whether it's good or bad. I've nearly got in fights with our own fans for disagreeing.

Funniest one last year was a guy who wore a Southampton scarf in the Fratton End. He uncovered it during the game, swiftly got beaten up and chucked out, and his scarf was set on fire.

Stupidest one was when we got wound up by Oldham beating us and gloating, so we waited outside and threw coins at them through the fence. On the plus side, our aim was attrocious and I made a couple of quid picking coins off the floor.
Anyone threatening violence want their fkg heads kicking in!

No doubt there will be Sunderland in the home end diluting your atmosphere.
With the exception of ‘favours from friends’, which happens with any decent club and fans who can watch the game with their home supporting mates, I can assure you no SAFC fans will be buying tickets in the home sections. Certainly not considering it’s already a sell out.

Selfishly hoping this gets moved midweek. I'm on a long haul flight during the game, gonna be torturous.

Anyone have that list of when Sky need to choose their live games by?

To confirm you will get the whole Milton End. We are not allowed to sell any home tickets once an away side has sold 1500, and we are obligated to give you 1950 anyway.

As for the Luton fan claiming they ‘took the piss’ relates to a game in Spring 2015. A few of them went for a carvery at Hilsea with a load of old women. Heard they kicked off because they had too much gristle in their beef. :lol:

We won the game in question 2-0 with the poorest team we’ve ever had in our history.
It's on you tube. 30 turned up to have a pop out of a million fans,how did they get on ?:lol:

I've got the offer of a lift down for the weekend for this one off the Pompey fan who sometimes comes to the match with us and is using the weekend to pay a christmas visit home. I might struggle to get a ticket though and if it's moved to Friday or Sunday I won't be going.

With the exception of ‘favours from friends’, which happens with any decent club and fans who can watch the game with their home supporting mates, I can assure you no SAFC fans will be buying tickets in the home sections. Certainly not considering it’s already a sell out.

They’ll just flog tickets and make money off it I suppose. It often happens.

I've got the offer of a lift down for the weekend for this one off the Pompey fan who sometimes comes to the match with us and is using the weekend to pay a christmas visit home. I might struggle to get a ticket though and if it's moved to Friday or Sunday I won't be going.
You will be very unlucky for it to be moved. It wouldn’t affect me either way but I hope it stays a Saturday game. Would deliver a better atmosphere.

Reactions: WHD
I think loads will travel for this one without tickets. If it’s on the box they’ll just watch it in the pubs.

Why do ye think its a sell out ye numpty......

Why do ye think you've sold more than ya normal 18k ye knacka?
Wa already in man....
Nothing to do with our fans already buying the tickets up in advance then with a purchase history for a top of the table clash then? All screaming Mackems coming down to take the piss in the Fratton End. :lol:

Reminds me very much of some Newcastle fans when I was up in the north east in the summer of 2003 in Wooler telling us they were gonna bring down 15000 for the game, when FP had 15000 ST holders alone in a 20k capacity. They brought what they were given of course and Lua Lua stuck it to their 1800 or so fans in the 91st minute.

Nothing to do with our fans already buying the tickets up in advance then with a purchase history for a top of the table clash then? All screaming Mackems coming down to take the piss in the Fratton End. :lol:

Reminds me very much of some Newcastle fans when I was up in the north east in the summer of 2003 in Wooler telling us they were gonna bring down 15000 for the game, when FP had 15000 ST holders alone in a 20k capacity. They brought what they were given of course and Lua Lua stuck it to their 1800 or so fans in the 91st minute.

Aaaa was taking the piss, divnt lump us in with those Black and white Fookas me old bell ringing Budha.....

Currently sky have a 1.30 premier league Sunday game scheduled so good chance we could be on. Villa v Leeds will probably be the Friday night game.

First time you’ve come across bullshitting mags then , you lucky bastard.

We’ve had that for years man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back