Portsmouth (A) Tickets

robcal

Striker
Going to get my train tickets sorted, but is there any chance this could be rearranged? What do people reckon the points requirement will be for getting tickets - or if it's likely to be high, anyone been in the 'home' end at Fratton?

If it stays at 3pm and we keep up our great form I reckon it will sell out just before general sale.

That being said I reckon it will be moved for sky sports which will put a fair few off, and there's a chance our form might tail off a bit before the game.

If it stays at 3pm and we keep up our great form I reckon it will sell out just before general sale.

That being said I reckon it will be moved for sky sports which will put a fair few off, and there's a chance our form might tail off a bit before the game.
I’ve had a look at last year and on the weekend before Christmas there wasnt any league one games televised, only championship and premier league so my opinion is that it won’t change. It better not anyway as I’ve already booked trains.:lol:

I’ve had a look at last year and on the weekend before Christmas there wasnt any league one games televised, only championship and premier league so my opinion is that it won’t change. It better not anyway as I’ve already booked trains.:lol:
Normally I wouldn't worry about a league 1 game being televised but as league 1 goes Pompey vs Sunderland is a glamour tie!

Sky have picked 3 prem games for that weekend/Friday evening, meaning the only 2 slots left available are saturday 5:30 and Sunday 1:30. Leeds are playing villa that weekend which will almost certainly he televised, so it's basically down to whether sky pick us or another championship game.

Normally I wouldn't worry about a league 1 game being televised but as league 1 goes Pompey vs Sunderland is a glamour tie!

Sky have picked 3 prem games for that weekend/Friday evening, meaning the only 2 slots left available are saturday 5:30 and Sunday 1:30. Leeds are playing villa that weekend which will almost certainly he televised, so it's basically down to whether sky pick us or another championship game.

As far as I'm aware Friday night and Saturday 12.30 are the only 2 league one slots?

Leeds villa is a cert to be on, most likely Sunday. Think that's why sky have left that slot blank with PL fixtures. If we're on it'll be 12.30 Saturday which my trains luckily cover albeit I'll get to Fratton station about 30 mins before kick off

Going to get my train tickets sorted, but is there any chance this could be rearranged? What do people reckon the points requirement will be for getting tickets - or if it's likely to be high, anyone been in the 'home' end at Fratton?
Don't go in any of the home sections, the last one who did caught a fair few punches.

Sold out for home fans apparently, so I was telt in the PO Club on Sunday.

We are just warming up man, be 5 points clear before ko

Don't go in any of the home sections, the last one who did caught a fair few punches.

:lol::lol::lol: Ooooohhhhh

Going in the North Stand with a couple of Pompey supporting mates from my time living down there. Not expecting any trouble as long as I don't act like a twat. Would not advise going in the Fratton End though

It’s f***ing sad that isn’t it?
Should be able to go anywhere as long as you’re not acting a dick, without some backward Neanderthal scrote wanting to punch you as you’ve dared sit in their end as you love your club so much you wanted to watch them but couldn’t get a ticket in the away end.
Sorry you have lots of fans like that @chave

As far as I'm aware Friday night and Saturday 12.30 are the only 2 league one slots?

Leeds villa is a cert to be on, most likely Sunday. Think that's why sky have left that slot blank with PL fixtures. If we're on it'll be 12.30 Saturday which my trains luckily cover albeit I'll get to Fratton station about 30 mins before kick off
I booked the quarter past 5 train from darlington and regretted it after. Could be a blessing in disguise now:D:D

Back