Portsmouth (A) Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
That a threat, Chave?
It's a promise ;)
Going in the North Stand with a couple of Pompey supporting mates from my time living down there. Not expecting any trouble as long as I don't act like a twat. Would not advise going in the Fratton End though
Depends where you are in the North Stand. You should be fine, so long as you keep your head down and don't applaud when Sunderland innevitably go ahead.

It’s f***ing sad that isn’t it?
Should be able to go anywhere as long as you’re not acting a dick, without some backward Neanderthal scrote wanting to punch you as you’ve dared sit in their end as you love your club so much you wanted to watch them but couldn’t get a ticket in the away end.
Sorry you have lots of fans like that @chave
Yeah, it's a rarity now, and I suppose it's the price of having a relatively small old stadium. The atmosphere spreads fast, whether it's good or bad. I've nearly got in fights with our own fans for disagreeing.

Funniest one last year was a guy who wore a Southampton scarf in the Fratton End. He uncovered it during the game, swiftly got beaten up and chucked out, and his scarf was set on fire.

Stupidest one was when we got wound up by Oldham beating us and gloating, so we waited outside and threw coins at them through the fence. On the plus side, our aim was attrocious and I made a couple of quid picking coins off the floor.

Last edited:

It's a promise ;)

Depends where you are in the North Stand. You should be fine, so long as you keep your head down and don't applaud when Sunderland innevitably go ahead.

Yeah, it's a rarity now, and I suppose it's the price of having a relatively small old stadium. The atmosphere spreads fast, whether it's good or bad. I've nearly got in fights with our own fans for disagreeing.

Funniest one last year was a guy who wore a Southampton scarf in the Fratton End. He uncovered it during the game, swiftly got beaten up and chucked out, and his scarf was set on fire.

Stupidest one was when we got wound up by Oldham beating us and gloating, so we waited outside and threw coins at them through the fence. On the plus side, our aim was attrocious and I made a couple of quid picking coins off the floor.
I remember seeing the video of the some of North Stand ‘losing their shit’ having been wound up by Oldham supporters

I’ve got mates that are ST holders in the Fratton End and most drink in the Shearer Arms. Any away supporters going in there for a pint are politely told to fuck off.

Going to get my train tickets sorted, but is there any chance this could be rearranged? What do people reckon the points requirement will be for getting tickets - or if it's likely to be high, anyone been in the 'home' end at Fratton?

Would think there's a pretty good chance it will be mate

has this game not been moved for sky yet ?

end of the week according to their website (Sky EFL that is)

Yeah he said it was part of that but someone else said they didn't do it last year?

Think the source was someone in their academy.

No they didn't mate

Last edited:
I remember seeing the video of the some of North Stand ‘losing their shit’ having been wound up by Oldham supporters

I’ve got mates that are ST holders in the Fratton End and most drink in the Shearer Arms. Any away supporters going in there for a pint are politely told to fuck off.
Can't see any of our lot drinking in a bar called that mind :lol:

It's a promise ;)

See, stuff like the saints fan deserve a kicking.
However folk just wanting to watch the match and clap when their team score , hitting them, what’s that all about?
Btw, happens up here too, and I’ve seen our fans fight each other on several occasions.
Been pmd on this forum for a fight too, as someone didn’t agree with my opinion :lol::lol:
I know loads of Pompey lads - gonna meet them for a drink beforehand , but should have a ticket in the away end.
Hope it’s a game which does league one proud. I’d happily take a 2-2 draw now

It's a promise ;)

As if anyone would throw £1 coins :lol:

It's a promise ;)

Heard Luton took the piss a couple of years ago.

It's a promise ;)

Sound like f***ing morons to me.

To confirm you will get the whole Milton End. We are not allowed to sell any home tickets once an away side has sold 1500, and we are obligated to give you 1950 anyway.

As for the Luton fan claiming they ‘took the piss’ relates to a game in Spring 2015. A few of them went for a carvery at Hilsea with a load of old women. Heard they kicked off because they had too much gristle in their beef. :lol:

We won the game in question 2-0 with the poorest team we’ve ever had in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back