Portsmouth (A) Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a seat in the 70s, is that going to be in the corner with a dodgy view? I also notice there is two prices, £23 and £25, so what's the difference?

Also, am I pushing my luck if I've bought a ticket for the 1712 to Waterloo out of Fratton?
All Tickets are £23, we have them in Row T which I assume is up the back.

7 of us also on the 17:12 out of Fratton to Waterloo, so hope we can make it ok.
Heard it’s a 10/15 min walk to Fratton, then it just depends how busy the Station/Platforms are!

All Tickets are £23, we have them in Row T which I assume is up the back.

7 of us also on the 17:12 out of Fratton to Waterloo, so hope we can make it ok.
Heard it’s a 10/15 min walk to Fratton, then it just depends how busy the Station/Platforms are!
The away end is the furthest from Fratton Station and getting out the Milton End can be a bit of a bottle neck. I would imagine they’d open the gates at both ends of the stand as we have all of it.

Just noticed Pompey ticket has “no betting or alcohol sales in Milton end” ffs haway man
Because there aren’t the facilities, not because we don’t want to let you have them.

The toilets are something else. If you can put up with them, you can put up with anything.

Because there aren’t the facilities, not because we don’t want to let you have them.

The toilets are something else. If you can put up with them, you can put up with anything.

Been a few times when ther wasn’t a roof but it’s been awhile since I was there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back