Pompey allocated 2,000 for visit to SOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought that one out properly have you , you’d burn the f***ing seats man.
:lol:
I was thinking the acrid smell of burning plastic, would mask the smell of burning flesh.

Mebees on second thoughts, scrap the flame throwers and go for a water cannon instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tbf, their fans for the play off game were fine. Real fans, travelling a long way to support their team.

Their away support for the league game, however, had a lot of day trippers who just wanted to cause trouble. Mind, they were nowhere near as bad as Coventry.

Coventry were utter scum
Shite number in the play offs. Don’t care if it was a Saturday night. Fuck Portsmouth.

Have to say I don’t think that was typical of Coventry’s support. They had got the needle with us and there was a chance of them going out of the league so their visit to our mighty fine stadium was possibly their last chance of a decent visit anywhere.
Yes they brought up lots of arseholes but that won’t happen again imo

Over the years, I have been to Highfield Road and the Ricoh and never experienced any problems. The whole rivalry thing is bollocks.

That said, their away support last season is the worst I have ever witnessed. Cowardly bastards laughing and taking the piss as kids were crying. Grown men hanging over the stand to shout abuse at women. It was just awful.

I’d be amazed if they receive 1,000 tickets, but if they do, I expect the club will demand tickets are only sold to SC holders. In addition, I believe nets are being considered.

The most simple solution would be to move the away fans from a section of the ground that’s above our fans.

More complicated than you might think. It involves relocating the same number of our fans (how many SC holders will want to go in the North Stand top tier?), and a certain amount of reconfiguration will be needed to maintain segregation. It was never going to happen for this season, given that renewals started before the Coventry game. We may be forced into it, if the EFL follow the PL and insist on some away supporters at pitch level. But it will cause ructions among the supporters who end up having to move.

Doubt we'll take 2k, it's an early kick-off and will be on TV.

It is, however, the minimum you have to give us under EFL rules, so will be the same allocation for almost every other team this year.

Good. 2k too many. Tw@ts

More complicated than you might think. It involves relocating the same number of our fans (how many SC holders will want to go in the North Stand top tier?), and a certain amount of reconfiguration will be needed to maintain segregation. It was never going to happen for this season, given that renewals started before the Coventry game. We may be forced into it, if the EFL follow the PL and insist on some away supporters at pitch level. But it will cause ructions among the supporters who end up having to move.

Simple option. No tickets for coventry fans this season.

No bother from Pompey fans in the play offs tbf.

Main issue is their chief executive living in complete denial about the situation.

It is, however, the minimum you have to give us under EFL rules, so will be the same allocation for almost every other team this year.

800-900 you'll bring up I reckon.

Coventry are getting 1500 tops for being an absolute set of bellends

Last edited:

It’s also expected that visiting fans should exercise the minimum amount of common sense.

There is literally nothing good about Portsmouth... its shitty horrible getting there, only to find a shitty horrible town containing a shitty horrible stadium with shitty horrible fans. Honestly hope they go bust, no one would miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back