Pompey allocated 2,000 for visit to SOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubt we'll take 2k, it's an early kick-off and will be on TV.

It is, however, the minimum you have to give us under EFL rules, so will be the same allocation for almost every other team this year.

But, but, but.....40k for Wembo....

From the collective meeting, they're also looking to have netting for some teams, and those teams with reduced allocations will also not have any seats in the front blocks of the top tier - they'll be behind the walkway.
That makes sense, though I would also have some flame throwers, strategically hidden above the away fans, and at the first sign of trouble, the flame throwers would automatically be activated to scorch them to a crisp. :p

Still baffles me how many derbies we’ve had, teams like Millwall come up and in 22 years had very little bother

Then in 2 weeks Portsmouth and Coventry were the absolute worst we’ve ever had at the SOL.

Some great fans came up last season aswell though. Wycombe were brilliant.

I'm surprised the police haven't stepped in tbh. Surely if they say to the league they want you to have less, then the EFL will go with what they say?
Not idea. It's the responsibility of the club to provide those seats to away supporters, the EFL may take the stance that you've had long enough to provide a way to do that without decreasing the capacity.
In all seriousness, was there much backlash at your end from our game last season? I thought that group of fans were absolutely disgusting.
From the circles I was in, widespread embarrassment. At the game itself, it was hard to see what happened, so nobody said anything then. When it became clear what happened, anyone with any decency distanced themselves.
Pointless asking. He'll only defend them.
No defence, I think I posted on here at the time distancing myself from them. No place for them at Fratton Park.

Have to say I don’t think that was typical of Coventry’s support. They had got the needle with us and there was a chance of them going out of the league so their visit to our mighty fine stadium was possibly their last chance of a decent visit anywhere.
Yes they brought up lots of arseholes but that won’t happen again imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back