Police auditors

It’s ok saying ignore them, but how do you tell which one is a bored time waster and which one is recording the activities of the police station to gain information on best time to drive a truck full of explosives through the back gates?

It’s ok saying ignore them, but how do you tell which one is a bored time waster and which one is recording the activities of the police station to gain information on best time to drive a truck full of explosives through the back gates?

:lol::lol:

I know how stupid, plotting to attack a police station. Never.......

Fancy that reply man :lol::lol:

Deary f***ing me, the "look at me" social media generation.

Obsessed with like and subscribers.

Fuck off back under the rock you came from.

PS they are not "auditors" they are bellends with a camera

This.

Its why it confuses me how some of the coppers deal with them. You see some who know that they're just muppets and have good enough understanding of the surrounding legislation to have a word, see what they're doing and let them crack on.

Last edited by a moderator:
the auditors really show up how insecure many of our police are , and how they certainly dont like folk who know their rights and stand up for them

Fancy that reply man :lol::lol:

This.

Its why it confuses me how some of the coppers deal with them. You see some who know that they're just muppets and have good enough understanding of the surrounding legislation to have a word, see what they're doing and let them crack on.

Usually they're asked to speak to them. As ive already said on this thread, officers have been followed home etc before by criminals and usually officers private cars are parked amongst marked and unmarked. Not to mention there are surveillance cars that need to be hidden from public

Then there obviously is a threat this happens and auditors/wasters (delete as appropriate) could be doing something similar to the young lad above. Hidden in plain sight and all that

If people aren't acting outside of the law, you can't start demanding things that aren't required of them based on the extremely small chance that they're doing some hostile recon unfortunately.

If people aren't acting outside of the law, you can't start demanding things that aren't required of them based on the extremely small chance that they're doing some hostile recon unfortunately.
How would you determine if someone was acting outside of the law or not in this scenario?

Usually they're asked to speak to them. As ive already said on this thread, officers have been followed home etc before by criminals and usually officers private cars are parked amongst marked and unmarked. Not to mention there are surveillance cars that need to be hidden from public

Being in the police is a very risky job. I've got a firearms officer in my family. What you say is absolutely correct. Maybe a collaborative effort should be made to change the law so that what the wasters are doing is actually illegal (I know there are plenty of things that don't seem illegal that could be part of a wider plot to something), but ultimately the reason forces keep having to pay out to these numpties is because they don't handle th situation well.

Being in the police is a very risky job. I've got a firearms officer in my family. What you say is absolutely correct. Maybe a collaborative effort should be made to change the law so that what the wasters are doing is actually illegal (I know there are plenty of things that don't seem illegal that could be part of a wider plot to something), but ultimately the reason forces keep having to pay out to these numpties is because they don't handle th situation well.

Again, one of the many reasons officers dont feel valued by higher powers. Too busy pointless welfare ticky box exercises. This along with changes to police drivers being held in higher regard than regular public due to training especially advanced drivers. Thats just off the top of my head. No one seems to be working towards solving these potential welfare issues

Again, one of the many reasons officers dont feel valued by higher powers. Too busy pointless welfare ticky box exercises. This along with changes to police drivers being held in higher regard than regular public due to training especially advanced drivers. Thats just off the top of my head. No one seems to be working towards solving these potential welfare issues

Which part is this in response to? About a collaborative effort to make it illegal or the fact they often have to pay out to these sorts?

I think they are class, very informative actually. They obviously are there for a reaction but if the police knew how to handle it properly the auditors wouldn't turn up. They turn up in the first place because police abuse there authorities sometimes.
This is true. I don't like them and I think AB is a bit of tool. But nevertheless some of the policing is criminal.

How would you determine if someone was acting outside of the law or not in this scenario?

Are their actions directly breaking any laws? If not but still concerned they may be planning to blow up the place up, relay the information to more senior officers as intelligence. What it shouldn't turn in to is some war of egos.

Back