Police auditors

Mate, legally I could dress up in a tellytubby outfit while prancing down the middle of the road singing god saves the queen, that doesn't mean it is a good idea.
He’ll respond to that in a couple of days when he thinks of what to say- still be wrong though 😂

I've seen a few of these people on youtube, american ones. They all seem like a bunch of time wasting tossers.

I'm not a massive defender of the police as a whole, there are good mostly and a few bad ones, but it's a difficult job.

I'd not be tolerant enough with these wankers making my job harder.

Seems to me these "Auditors" have a reason to act like wankers, attention and vid ratings.

Watched one of these videos and the bloke was just looking for a reaction to film. He went on like a dick and the cops showed remarkable restraint. I read the many comments on his video and everybody loved him. So I'm thinking what have I missed here, why did they like his behaviour so much? He's an annoying knob, nothing else.

Watched one of these videos and the bloke was just looking for a reaction to film. He went on like a dick and the cops showed remarkable restraint. I read the many comments on his video and everybody loved him. So I'm thinking what have I missed here, why did they like his behaviour so much? He's an annoying knob, nothing else.
Like minded individuals.

It does seem a large number of them who infest areas round here are criminals who are regularly in bother with the police anyway. They probably see these interactions as being on their terms and a bit of power trip.
One of the ones i saw seems to just go round shouting "sausage" and "you're dismissed" at coppers. Very odd behaviour

I've seen a few of these people on youtube, american ones. They all seem like a bunch of time wasting tossers.

I'm not a massive defender of the police as a whole, there are good mostly and a few bad ones, but it's a difficult job.

I'd not be tolerant enough with these wankers making my job harder.

Seems to me these "Auditors" have a reason to act like wankers, attention and vid ratings.
Was it Glen Cerio by any chance? Dear god what is wrong with people.

Seems like a few people are making money from auditing police stations and streaming it on YouTube

Anyone watch these ? And do you think they are doing an actual good job exposing police bully tactics or just trying to be smart arses ?
Funnily enough I've just seen some Youtuber pop up on my Facebook video feed, he's a prat. He films around police stations as well as private business and when confronted about his behaviour he just spews out a load of jargon to try and out smart them. A massive time waster and general pain in the arse. Think he's call DJ Audits or something similar. One vid I saw pop up on my feed actually got him arrested because he discovered a cordoned off crime scene off a country lane and despite a police presence, decided to fly his drone up to film and kicked off when confronted by officers. Total lack of respect and a grade A tool...

Is that because he is well versed and qualified in law?
Even he comes across as a massive weapon. Even got pissed off when someone filmed him from the public footpath outside his house 😁😁
You don’t need to be well versed and qualified in law to know the law. Clearly knows it more than some of the thick coppers he comes across.

You don’t need to be well versed and qualified in law to know the law. Clearly knows it more than some of the thick coppers he comes across.

He is becoming a busted flush now anyway because he is becoming more well known to the police. They just start searching him under the Terrorism Act and waste his time making him look like a prat when he gets upset.

Back