Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course
I don't think they would have the amount of money spent on the investigation though D xx Hope you are well

Cheers yes canny thanks hope you're grand. I think it's the longevity of this story that's led to such captivating intrigue. Ordinarily, the nation displays a lot of emotion upon hearing of a missing child story. We expect that sooner or later, the child will be found and the culprit identified and naturally, the longer it runs without a conclusion, people become invested in their own theories on the parents behaviour and the investigation as a whole.
The longer it goes on in the online age in particular, rumours become facts, facts become disputed and everyone's opinions solidify until you have two distinct camps.
The circumstances of her dissapearance are revisited again and again but people won't shift from the view they've taken based usually, disputable facts aside, on whether they have sympathy for the parents.
Fascinating to see people discuss it like.

Can't be arsed to read the full thread,but just wondering if the Sherlock Holmes of the SMB have come to a conclusion as to what actually happened.

Not on here but people who study the case (Madeleine Foundation and CMOMM) are claiming something happened to the bairn before the 3rd of May and the neglect and checking was all just a cover up , aided and abetted by the government. Sounds far fetched but Gerry did contact his old friend from uni who was Gordon Browns brother cue ex files music :lol:

Edit

Just seen @gavinmcant reply sums it up nicely

Your original post was badly worded but in the context of to whom you were replying, I understood what you were trying to say.

Fact free McCann bashing on social media has developed into a national sport.

Badly worded??????? Is that it like.

I expect an apology from @Horatio Pugwash

Just catching up on this and it is shocking what he has said, cannot believe somebody can even think like that, was well out of order.

You're not entirely blameless considering the tenor of your post to which he was replying.

I thought my post was fine, we all love a bit of healthy debate. As somebody pointed out tiptoad even understood what I was saying and liked the post.

What @Horatio Pugwash posted was just a vile attack on my character and others.

I dont want to turn this into a big thing, if he just apologises we can leave it at that.

That is totally unfair against Heeeed.

Easy to attack somebody when they cant defend themselves, completely agree.

Last edited:
What @Horatio Pugwash posted was just a vile attack on my character and others.
I wouldn't go that far like mate, its just a few words on a footie forum, its amazing how much people get wound up on here.

Pancho already said just leave out the demanding of an apology it aint going to happen and you will just wind yourself up even more, just let it go mate.

Anyone wanting to watch a expert in statistical analysis of statements should give this a watch. Has the mccanns dead to rights. Even has gerry giving a embedded confession. It's very insightful and gives reasons for their choice of words with clear scientific and experience based analysis.

McCann's Embedded Confessions - PART 1 OF 3

It seems like every single link you post or statement you make can be debunked within seconds.

When is the penny going to drop that you really need to improve the quality of your sources.

When is the penny going to drop that you really need to improve the quality of your sources.
He doesn't seem to have a balanced view and a completely open mind judging by the links he's posting - its always the conspiracy nutters who thrive on threads like this.

Anyone wanting to watch a expert in statistical analysis of statements should give this a watch. Has the mccanns dead to rights. Even has gerry giving a embedded confession. It's very insightful and gives reasons for their choice of words with clear scientific and experience based analysis.

McCann's Embedded Confessions - PART 1 OF 3

Very interesting. For any interested type in "sedatives McCann" in youtube, might be a bit of an eye opener.

Very interesting. For any interested type in "sedatives McCann" in youtube, might be a bit of an eye opener.
And why would I do something stupid like that? listen to yourself mate. There are a lot of powerful minds on here and you're coming across like you just smoked a bong - what is wrong with you?

It seems like every single link you post or statement you make can be debunked within seconds.

According to you.

Love how you throw your favourite term about without actually providing any critical analysis of anything that the dude said. It looks like he may have padded out his CV a bit but it doesn't invalidate what he said about the mccanns.

And why would I do something stupid like that? listen to yourself mate. There are a lot of powerful minds on here and you're coming across like you just smoked a bong - what is wrong with you?

What a weird fucker you are.

Badly worded??????? Is that it like.

I expect an apology from @Horatio Pugwash

Just catching up on this and it is shocking what he has said, cannot believe somebody can even think like that, was well out of order.
You'll be waiting a while then.

There are people cracking jokes about a dead child and telling us how much they "love a good McCann" thread on here.
You seem to be trying to take the moral high ground when I point out that these people enjoy this type of thread.

Aye reet

There's also a very good youtube video proving without doubt that fairies really exist for all those who believe YouTube videos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back