Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

I wouldn't give them any more money as they've spent millions on this case and came up with nowt. There's plenty of other missing children that the police won't bother looking for.....the ones from care homes for example. Cyril Smith ate a few I'm sure.

In all fairness, you still cant beat a good ol McCann thread eh?

Can I distance myself from @Horatio Pugwash insinuation that people get kicks from a dead child as I've already stated upthread that the bairn is rarely mentioned by her parents (imho they make it all about them and their suffering not what poor maddie would be going through at the hands of her captors ) Someone should point out to them they aren't celebrities they are just well known , some may even describe them as notorious

Can I distance myself from @Horatio Pugwash insinuation that people get kicks from a dead child as I've already stated upthread that the bairn is rarely mentioned by her parents (imho they make it all about them and their suffering not what poor maddie would be going through at the hands of her captors ) Someone should point out to them they aren't celebrities they are just well known some may even describe them as notorious
I didn't mean people get their kicks from a dead kid.
Maybe I worded that badly

I did mean that some folk seem to get pleasure from the constant attacks on the MCann family who people seem to forget have lost a child in the most horrific circumstances imaginable.

Last edited:
Another weird action that not many people know about is Gerry and the family camera. Have you heard about that one mate? The Portugal police requested the images from his camera in the immediate aftermath so they could see if any show the perp and that. He took weeks after he went home to get some bits and bobs with maddys dna on it. As they had nowt on holiday at the time (wiped clean perhaps) whilst he was out there he photo shopped the photos (with the help of his bro) do that the majority were blacked and and the rest were black and whited. Why would anyone do that please? If they wanted to find their child and had nowt to hide?

P.J. POLICE FILES: HOLIDAY PHOTOS LIST

Are these muppets too marra?

John Stalker
Former deputy chief constable
"My gut instinct is that there a very big secret being hidden. I have real suspicion that we are not being told the truth."

Craig Murray
Former British Ambassador
"I have direct information that more than one of those diplomats involved with the mccanns found them and their story less than convincing. Guilty as hell."

Wendy Murphy
Former US state prosecutor attorney
"Im not buying what the McCanns are selling. Who hires the nations biggest defense attorneys, PR machines and refuse to answer police questions?"

Colin Sutton
Former MET murder DCI
"I was told by someone senior that the Grange investigation would be very narrowly focused and away from any wrongdoing on part of the McCanns"

Dr Vernon Coleman
Former Police surgeon
"The 12 million that was spent on this case is unprecedented and would have been better served elsewhere."
Wtf? See this thing in my hand marra? It’s called a stick. I’m holding it at what’s known as the right end. Try and do the same eh?

TBH he was one of the ones i thought was enjoying the thread (not neccessarily the death of the bairn)

You're quite wrong, in fact you couldn't be any more wrong.

The very last person on this board who should be demanding an apology from anyone.

I've never posted anything anywhere near as bad as the previous comment from someone you're now encouraging.

I'll leave it at that as I know what would happen next.

Last edited:
TBH he was one of the ones i thought was enjoying the thread (not neccessarily the death of the bairn)

Your original post was badly worded but in the context of to whom you were replying, I understood what you were trying to say.

Fact free McCann bashing on social media has developed into a national sport.

Your original post was badly worded but in the context of to whom you were replying, I understood what you were trying to say.

Fact free McCann bashing on social media has developed into a national sport.
It was and i completely accept that.
I should have said those that enjoy the threads about that (presumably) dead bairn.
Anyone who reads my posts in this thread will see that i have nothing but sympathy for her and her family

Can't be arsed to read the full thread,but just wondering if the Sherlock Holmes of the SMB have come to a conclusion as to what actually happened.

Back