Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Maybe he didn't, maybe I've misunderstood his post.
I know there have been some fckers on here who have revelled in it in the past.

Heeed the ball in particlar used to love it

OK, so if you think this thread is 'good for outing the sick bstards' why not name who you mean.

If you feel it's right and proper to make that comment back up what you've said.

You weren't talking about spurious threads, in the past, you were talking about this thread.

You should just apologise and have done with it to be honest.

OK, so if you think this thread is 'good for outing the sick bstards' why not name who you mean.

If you feel it's right and proper to make that comment back up what you've said.

You weren't talking about spurious threads, in the past, you were talking about this thread.

You should just apologise and have done with it to be honest.
If I offfend you feel free to stick me on ignore. If not, don't try to tell me what i should and shouldn't delete.

If any mods have a problem with my posts it's up to them to contact me

This thread is going a lot smoother now that heeeedtheball is banned for life.
Yes i said that because obviously Heeeed was a bit unhinged and struggled to put his points across calmly - you are insinuating he enjoyed the fact maddie went missing and that sir is unfair.

He was a bitter spite filled prick (imo)
He used to love the McCann threads, He was always coming out with slanderous comments about things "he knew"but couldn't divulge and his extensive "case files" on the subject.
I disagreed with Heeeed on the maddie subject at first i pointed out to him that the case was unsolved, i didnt realise he had studied the case files and i changed my opinion on the matter after looking into it myself, he was right all along imo.

Another weird action that not many people know about is Gerry and the family camera. Have you heard about that one mate? The Portugal police requested the images from his camera in the immediate aftermath so they could see if any show the perp and that. He took weeks after he went home to get some bits and bobs with maddys dna on it. As they had nowt on holiday at the time (wiped clean perhaps) whilst he was out there he photo shopped the photos (with the help of his bro) do that the majority were blacked and and the rest were black and whited. Why would anyone do that please? If they wanted to find their child and had nowt to hide?

P.J. POLICE FILES: HOLIDAY PHOTOS LIST

Are these muppets too marra?

John Stalker
Former deputy chief constable
"My gut instinct is that there a very big secret being hidden. I have real suspicion that we are not being told the truth."

Craig Murray
Former British Ambassador
"I have direct information that more than one of those diplomats involved with the mccanns found them and their story less than convincing. Guilty as hell."

Wendy Murphy
Former US state prosecutor attorney
"Im not buying what the McCanns are selling. Who hires the nations biggest defense attorneys, PR machines and refuse to answer police questions?"

Colin Sutton
Former MET murder DCI
"I was told by someone senior that the Grange investigation would be very narrowly focused and away from any wrongdoing on part of the McCanns"

Dr Vernon Coleman
Former Police surgeon
"The 12 million that was spent on this case is unprecedented and would have been better served elsewhere."
Opinions and even hearsay hold nee water in a court.

I disagreed with Heeeed on the maddie subject at first i pointed out to him that the case was unsolved, i didnt realise he had studied the case files and i changed my opinion on the matter after looking into it myself, he was right all along imo.
The police didn't agree with him.
Do you really believe he had info the police didn't?
He used to claim to be itk on things the police weren't.

He used to insinuate it all the time.
Little hints that he had info the police and the rest of us didn't have. "his case files"

he used to love the McCann threads.
He did actually have the case files as he sent me them on request by pm.

And you didn't find it strange that he had them?

Unless he was a copper involved in the case of course.
How did he get files the police didn't have access to? The internet?
Yes they were published online, probably dl by millions.

Not saying it does marra.

What I'm replying to is the jibes about anyone questioning the official conspiracy theory being labeled as nutters.

My post was a reply to that. Look at all these ex professionals in relevant fields who are questioning it. Are these nutters too?
I think public or often 'ex' public figures (on either side) are probably 'Rent@Gobs' in need of resurrecting their profiles or raising their bank balances.

So nothing other than what was in the public domain?
Nothing of the "itk" files he claimed to have but couldnt divulge
It was the official police case files of over a thousand pages, someone has posted a link to them earlier on in the thread, heeeed said he would send them to whoever wanted them, thats when i asked for them.

Back