Pogba up there with the greatest of all time

That's the Law of Maradona though isn't it?
Messi isn't as good as Maradona because Maradona won the world cup.
Pogba has done the world cup and scored in a final, as well as more league titles than Maradona. How else can you measure it if they're tied on world cup wins?

Messi isn't as good as Maradona because Maradona was the best player in the World wether he was playing for Napoli or Argentina, Messi has done it at club level with the best supporting cast but was nowhere near the best in a World Cup

Pogba has never been the best in the world at any point

Using the Maradona Rule then Paul Pogba is clearly one of the best of all time.
Scored in a world cup final.
Won the world cup.
Won 4 league titles.
Won a European trophy.

Also excellent at Euro 2016 but finished runner up.
completely agree. best cm in the world atm, the fact people think modric and the like are better is funny as fuck.

Not seen anything to suggest he’s anything but a top half midefielder. Rarely contributes much is neither prolific, strong on the ball or an excellent passer. Just another fashionable footballer. Big, has stupid haircuts, does crraaazy pop culture celebrations and has a good marketing team. Nothing about him as a footballer excites me.

Not seen anything to suggest he’s anything but a top half midefielder. Rarely contributes much is neither prolific, strong on the ball or an excellent passer. Just another fashionable footballer. Big, has stupid haircuts, does crraaazy pop culture celebrations and has a good marketing team. Nothing about him as a footballer excites me.

Diego's Law mate. World Cup win beats everything else.

are all mags on here absolutely f***ing stupid. I know a few mags in real life, and most are not complete melts, but the ones on here are clearly a little bit simple

No it's quite clear.
Despite Messi doing better than Maradona in every aspect of his career, people always say "but Maradona has won the world cup". So applying that law here makes Pogba on the level of the best ever. He has even scored in a final.

Back