Please Stop i want to get off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wee the fuck calls their bain Anoush...f***ing unwashed twats

People who get outraged about what complete strangers say or do regarding their domestic child-rearing arrangements and get exercised about people naming their babies with a perfectly common name albeit one not in common usage in white British communities... tend to be people who call other people 'snowflakes'

:)

A mam and dad called hobbit and jake-England, to be fair they sound oddities living on a houseboat, being members of extinction rebellion, eating lentils, tending a wandering nomadic yak her in Mongolia etc, I can close my eyes and almost picture them 👀
You dont need to close your eyes mate, there are pictures of them in the article. And by them I mean the parents, not the baby.

People who get outraged about what complete strangers say or do regarding their domestic child-rearing arrangements and get exercised about people naming their babies with a perfectly common name albeit one not in common usage in white British communities... tend to be people who call other people 'snowflakes'

:)

im not outraged personally i couldn't really give a fuck it doesn't effect me in anyway, i just think the couple are a pair of whoppers and i feel a slight bit of sorryness for the bairn.

Im sorry. But you are defined with a sex at birth.

You grow up and if you feel you want to change then that needs to be a serious and informed decision that you make as a mature adult and with advice and guidance

How does something like a school deal with this? Surely they insist on knowing the kids biological sex? For the sake of the other kids if nothing else

Men and women are different . Its time someone stood up and said that instead of pandering to this sort of thing. Its not fair on the kid who will be bullied from day one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back