Please Stop i want to get off

Im sorry. But you are defined with a sex at birth.

You grow up and if you feel you want to change then that needs to be a serious and informed decision that you make as a mature adult and with advice and guidance

How does something like a school deal with this? Surely they insist on knowing the kids biological sex? For the sake of the other kids if nothing else

Men and women are different . Its time someone stood up and said that instead of pandering to this sort of thing. Its not fair on the kid who will be bullied from day one
The problem is people confuse gender and sex. Sex is a biological fact and gender is a social construct.

So, for example, while they love having a doll’s tea party every morning, they also are really fascinated by motorbikes and machinery.

So just like any other child then.

Im sorry. But you are defined with a sex at birth.

You grow up and if you feel you want to change then that needs to be a serious and informed decision that you make as a mature adult and with advice and guidance

How does something like a school deal with this? Surely they insist on knowing the kids biological sex? For the sake of the other kids if nothing else

Men and women are different . Its time someone stood up and said that instead of pandering to this sort of thing. Its not fair on the kid who will be bullied from day one
The current school census which is carried out 3 times a year has only Male or female. However, I fully expect that to change in the near future.

So just like any other child then.
This.

My 4 year old son loves boy things, plays rugby, loves vehicles etc. He has also made me read the Disney Big Book of Princesses to him at bed time every night for the last week and a half.

My 5 year old daughter is obsessed with LoL Dolls, princesses and babies, goes to dancing lessons and the Rainbows. She also watches the football with me and goes to football training on a Friday night.

Kids like what they like regardless of whether you raise them in the gender that matches their biological sex or not!

There's a kid called Bluebell who comes in to where I work.
Plus a Dior and a Beau.
Last week a moronic Father was doing his nut yelling at his son who was playing with a scooter, 'Get off that, it's pink'!

The problem is people confuse gender and sex. Sex is a biological fact and gender is a social construct.

Based on biological sex.

The problem is idiots not being able to understand that just because they are a boy/girl, it doesn't stop them doing things generally assigned with the opposite sex, or mixing. A girl shaving her head but wearing lipstick doesn't make her a them, it makes her a girl with shaved head and lipstick. And probably an attention seeking bore.

For the vast majority of the population they are exactly the same thing. Id bet for every other kid in that class they are male or female.

In my eyes there is nothing wrong with people having alternative genders, when they are old enough to understand and make the decision for themselves. But the parents here are putting the child in an awkward place and expecting every one else in that kids school to accept that or be labelled homophobic.

The kid will be bullied from the first moment the class is divided into "boys and girls" for an exercise

Based on biological sex.

The problem is idiots not being able to understand that just because they are a boy/girl, it doesn't stop them doing things generally assigned with the opposite sex, or mixing. A girl shaving her head but wearing lipstick doesn't make her a them, it makes her a girl with shaved head and lipstick. And probably an attention seeking bore.
Sinad O’Connor can never be described as boring mind. Quite the opposite I think

Back