Please Stop i want to get off

Based on biological sex.

The problem is idiots not being able to understand that just because they are a boy/girl, it doesn't stop them doing things generally assigned with the opposite sex, or mixing. A girl shaving her head but wearing lipstick doesn't make her a them, it makes her a girl with shaved head and lipstick. And probably an attention seeking bore.
Probably, usually, but not always.

Gender is what you feel you are and how you want others to see you. This will usually involve a lad wanting to be seen as a lad etc but sometimes they don't want to be seen like that. This can be attention seeking but more often than not it's a real need. It's more than just being a cock in a frock ;)

For the vast majority of the population they are exactly the same thing. Id bet for every other kid in that class they are male or female.

In my eyes there is nothing wrong with people having alternative genders, when they are old enough to understand and make the decision for themselves. But the parents here are putting the child in an awkward place and expecting every one else in that kids school to accept that or be labelled homophobic.

The kid will be bullied from the first moment the class is divided into "boys and girls" for an exercise
I disagree.

I can't see the point in having genders to start with. They don't serve any purpose these days and there isn't really a need to call anyone he, she, him , her mrs, mx or mr. Most men will still be attracted to women and those that are not can crack on with their thing. It's a part of our language and culture that's outdated. I would never have stopped my sons playing with dolls but my 7 year old would rather have a tool box full of hammers and screwdrivers anyway.

And aye those parents are attention seeking tw@ts :lol:

Probably, usually, but not always.

Gender is what you feel you are and how you want others to see you. This will usually involve a lad wanting to be seen as a lad etc but sometimes they don't want to be seen like that. This can be attention seeking but more often than not it's a real need. It's more than just being a cock in a frock ;)

It’s not a real need at all. There’s nothing wrong with a girl liking or doing things that are traditionally for males. Saying they are a “them” because of it is absolute nonsense and opens up a dangerous gate for people to claim to be whatever they want, whether it be change of race daily, change of age, job identity, financial fluid etc.
I disagree.

I can't see the point in having genders to start with. They don't serve any purpose these days and there isn't really a need to call anyone he, she, him , her mrs, mx or mr. Most men will still be attracted to women and those that are not can crack on with their thing. It's a part of our language and culture that's outdated. I would never have stopped my sons playing with dolls but my 7 year old would rather have a tool box full of hammers and screwdrivers anyway.

And aye those parents are attention seeking tw@ts :lol:

Please say you’re on a wind up?

Last edited:
It’s not a real need at all. There’s nothing wrong with a girl liking or doing things that are traditionally for males. Saying they are a “them” because of it is absolute nonsense and opens up a dangerous gate for people to claim to be whatever they want, whether it be change of race daily, change of age, job identity, financial fluid etc.

Not at all. What is the point of them?

Gender bias, both conscious and unconscious are things we need to look at in society and find a solution too. I don't think their idea is the solution. Removing their gender/sex (as they will be xx or xy) can't be helpful in the long run. We just need to remember boys can love pink and barbie dolls as much as a girl can love blue and eating mud.

After spending far too much of my time dealing with extinction rebellion than I would have liked over the last 10 or 11 months I can confirm that this sort of fuckwittery is a lot more common than you would think.

Don’t see the problem. The parents seem loving and thoughtful. Most people reading and commenting on this won’t make the effort to see the parents side of it and will lunge in with dogmatic self-righteous conviction about whatever received view they’ve been fed from birth. Mind you, I did find it funny that the article said that the parents ”discovered the gender” while changing the bairns nappies. I thought that the gender-critical view argues for a disparity between sex and gender. Editorial insertion?

Nobody can change my mind - people like that are bad for society. Absolute f***ing nutters.
Convince me you are right.

In days when the country is divided having both left and right, leave and remain, feminist and mysogynist unite in thinking these folks are attention seeking bellends seems like a benefit to society.

Convince me you are right.

In days when the country is divided having both left and right, leave and remain, feminist and mysogynist unite in thinking these folks are attention seeking bellends seems like a benefit to society.
its a reasonable conclusion, you may be on to something...

Back