Please Stop i want to get off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wee the fuck calls their bain Anoush...f***ing unwashed twats
A mam and dad called hobbit and jake-England, to be fair they sound oddities living on a houseboat, being members of extinction rebellion, eating lentils, tending a wandering nomadic yak her in Mongolia etc, I can close my eyes and almost picture them đź‘€

A mam and dad called hobbit and jake-England, to be fair they sound oddities living on a houseboat, being members of extinction rebellion, eating lentils, tending a wandering nomadic yak her in Mongolia etc, I can close my eyes and almost picture them đź‘€

There's nowt wrong with tending a wandering yak herd. My lot knock about the outskirts of Morpeth...

I just want my child to grow naturally without pressures from society.....lets plaster them and ourselves all over national news.

what makes these fuckers go to the press anyway its got to be for attention because they dont look like they are arsed about money..that geezer looks like he has had that same jumper on for the past 4 years

And yet they're not actually thinking about the child at all if you think about it.
This is more about them than the kid
They should reopen the pits, just to send fuckwits like these to go work in them.
It was a feature of 5 live this morning as well.

Personally don’t get the whole gender fluid/free thing myself, but the chances are the kid is going to be pretty mixed up.

Could be worse mind, a load of feral Jackson’s or chardonnays being born is a bigger issue.
Jaxons

It was a feature of 5 live this morning as well.

Personally don’t get the whole gender fluid/free thing myself, but the chances are the kid is going to be pretty mixed up.

Could be worse mind, a load of feral Jackson’s or chardonnays being born is a bigger issue.

not sure what the lesser of 2 evils is...too many chavs offspring or loads of confused bairns thinking they can go for a piss in the girls toilets

And yet they're not actually thinking about the child at all if you think about it.
This is more about them than the kid
My personal thought is that it's important to bring a child up to be able deal with the actual world it will encounter not in an idealised way that will never run.
If the kid is naturally showing signs of being gender fluid then I can see how not restricting it might be fair enough but they are giving this kid no fixed point of reference from the off and I would imagine that can be difficult for kids who just want to know where and who they are as a basic survival and safety strategy. Maybe they can give enough love and stability to make up but the world is not going to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back