Players we will immediately lose if we go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon if it's the likes of City etc competing for his signature they'll be inclined to leave him here getting more game time....would be a massive help if we get say £20-25m and don't need to replace him immediately.

Pickford's strength regarding kicking isn't so much playing well with the ball at his feet though it's a really accurate long kick out of his hands. I'd more expect Pulis to want him than Guardiola :lol:

Not sure, he's just recently signed one hasn't he?
I'm sure he still has a couple of years left, he might struggle to get a better offer

Pickford's strength regarding kicking isn't so much playing well with the ball at his feet though it's a really accurate long kick out of his hands. I'd more expect Pulis to want him than Guardiola :lol:
It wasn't great yesterday. He gets distance but accuracy leaves a lot to be desired

Reckon we might take 10m and could see that sort of bid come in.

It's also been ages since Leiceste were last relegated from the Premier League

We were relegated from the Championship more recently than the Premier League. :lol:

The problem with Sunderland's squad is the disparage of quality in the squad. You have three excellent players that would be wanted by a lot of clubs but the rest of them might struggle to make an impact at Championship level.

Let's rephrase, seeing as you enjoy being pedantic..

How long have Leicester been in the premier league?

Long enough to win it. :cool:

Five top ten finishes as well I believe in the Premier League.

We were relegated from the Championship more recently than the Premier League. :lol:

The problem with Sunderland's squad is the disparage of quality in the squad. You have three excellent players that would be wanted by a lot of clubs but the rest of them might struggle to make an impact at Championship level.
Defoe and Pickford? Who's this third "excellent" player

Nah, they wouldn't.. The championship is shite, they'd adapt.

Yep, i agree with that. I assume you mean, Pickford, Defoe and Kone? I'd add in Ndong as well as i think he would be wanted elsewhere and I'm sure there is a player there but the rest are nothing special at all.

Long enough to win it. :cool:

Five top ten finishes as well I believe in the Premier League.
Who cares? Just plastic you

Yep, i agree with that. I assume you mean, Pickford, Defoe and Kone? I'd add in Ndong as well as i think he would be wanted elsewhere and I'm sure there is a player there but the rest are nothing special at all.
We're thick as fuck if we don't at least get our money back on Ndong

Let's rephrase, seeing as you enjoy being pedantic..

How long have Leicester been in the premier league?

I'm not been pedantic at all. This is their 3rd season in the Premier League in their current spell, but that has nothing to do with the original point. You said they'd know all about having their best players ripped from them and i pointed out that it was ages since they were last relegated from the top flight (and i do consider 13 years to be a long time) then you came back with your unnecessary aggressive tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back