Platini

The way the World Cups got given out and yet are still happening feels like what it must have been to be around Al Capone before he was arrested..
World cups?
No probs with the Russian one surely? Biggest country in the world. Biggest country to never have hosted a WC. Biggest country in UEFA who’s turn it was to host. Biggest country in UEFA who’d never hosted a WC. They had no need to bribe anyone. It would’ve been wrong if it’d gone elsewhere.

Platinis in trouble for the Qatar fiasco from what I can gather not Russia and what’s more his son ended up with a job in Qatar to top it all off!

Platini will be set up to take the fall while the real culprits continue as normal. They're rotten to the core and as long as they have expendable, high profile staff on their books nothing will change. Corrupt bosses with rivers of money and other people to hide behind. What could possibly go wrong?

Exactly..all it will be is a pantomime for the cameras..elsewhere it's biz as usual.

$$$

I wonder if the former General Secretary of the Swiss Ice Hockey team Sepp Blatter will visit Platini in prison should Michel be sent down?

Sepp only has a couple more years to serve on his six year ban (reduced from 8) from football before he can get back in to things. He's 83 now and in good health so he's still got plenty of time ahead of him. I don't think that there are any pending prosecutions on the horizon for Sepp so Michel has been a bit unlucky in that respect.

World cups?
No probs with the Russian one surely? Biggest country in the world. Biggest country to never have hosted a WC. Biggest country in UEFA who’s turn it was to host. Biggest country in UEFA who’d never hosted a WC. They had no need to bribe anyone. It would’ve been wrong if it’d gone elsewhere.

Platinis in trouble for the Qatar fiasco from what I can gather not Russia and what’s more his son ended up with a job in Qatar to top it all off!

Even if Russia 100% deserved it, I have no doubt at all that there will have been kick backs involved. I'm betting there probably were the entire time with FIFA, even when World Cups weren't at stake

We're one of a very few countries that could hold it at such short notice. Problem is, the last World Cup was held in Europe so FIFA would probably prefer to give it to a non-European nation that isn't either European or North American as they are holding the next tournament.
Even if the truth were to emerge and the likes of platini were convicted , too much money has been spent and too much infrastructure has been constructed there’s no way the venue country will be switched now , no matter how bent the original award was.

Even if Russia 100% deserved it, I have no doubt at all that there will have been kick backs involved. I'm betting there probably were the entire time with FIFA, even when World Cups weren't at stake
Without doubt. But in a fair honest fight England still shouldn’t of got it ahead of Russia.

Time difference would be a nightmare - we'd be 24 hours behind the games.
Handy for a betting coup mind.

...and in other shocking news a bear took a shit in the woods today !
The game is completely bent - everyone knows it ...Platini maybe scapegoated ( maybe not) but either way the pigs will still be warming at the trough for years to come

Back