Platini

We don’t have the facilities to host a World Cup at the minute. Was listening to a discussion about it last week. It’s to do with media centres at grounds and space for the media trucks etc. Would be huge work involved and not enough time.
Really? Given the coverage of The Premiership that surprises me.

We don’t have the facilities to host a World Cup at the minute. Was listening to a discussion about it last week. It’s to do with media centres at grounds and space for the media trucks etc. Would be huge work involved and not enough time.

Surely every premier league ground is equipped with with whats needed.

Just the 3 years.

The way the World Cups got given out and yet are still happening feels like what it must have been to be around Al Capone before he was arrested.

Absolutely everyone seems to know exactly what is happening yet nothing officially is done about it. You can have all the newspaper exposes listing the recipe for how it went down but because of the legal loopholes and technicalities it seems people just get away with a slap on the wrist.

But, 3 years still away yet? Surely we could muster to sort that out?

Really? Given the coverage of The Premiership that surprises me.
Me too mate but apparently not. They used Arsenal as an example. Said for media that would be involved they don’t currently have the facility or room to build it so wouldn’t be fit. Chelsea was no good and might have even said Old Trafford as well. Suppose there would be a lot to organise.

I can’t see it getting took off them like because the legal wrangles would take years. Surely they’d just prosecute the wrong dooers not the actual country

Back