Pizza Toppings - If you're only allowed 3

I had a brie, cranberry and streaky bacon one at Christmas...sprinkling of rosemary anarl, was a delight!

WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Chilli, aye, bolognaise, aye.....but pre-cooked mince and olives????

This is the worst thing I've experienced in Lockdown
Ground beef is a pretty standard pizza topping like.

Thewper1

Winger
Minced beef, onion and tomato is bolognaise, cover in cheese the olives and the chili oil are added after cooking, nowt wrong there. You've led a very sheltered lockdown.
That's like saying that a cheese sauce is a layer of flour, then butter topped off with a bit cheddar.

They'd drown you in the Trevi Fountain for calling that monstrosity a Bolognaise man!

Had on....And RAW olives? On a cooked pizza??

Reporting you mate.
Ground beef is a pretty standard pizza topping like.
It is, but not mince and dumps mince
Lad has been locked down too long Chris, needs to get out and about. ;)
I'll not be gannin to France for a pizza that's fo Sho

Last edited:
That's like saying that a cheese sauce is a layer of flour, then butter topped off with a bit cheddar.

They'd drown you in the Trevi Fountain for calling that monstrosity a Bolognaise man!

Had on....And RAW olives? On a cooked pizza??

Reporting you mate.

It is, but not mince and dumps mince

I'll not be gannin to France for a pizza that's fo Sho
It's the same fuckin' thing man ya gonk.

PeteFTM

Midfield
Working on a standard margarita base, so your tomato base sauce and cheese are accounted for, if you could only have 3 toppings, what would you have on it?

If the opportunity to make my own comes along, I tend to go for Pepperoni, Pineapple and Jalapeños.
It has the potential to absolutely ruin your arse, but I think it's - I believe the phrase is - "Lusheroonie"

I await the inevitable angry mob for that combination, but haters gonna hate, and I enjoy it.

So, what's your chosen 3 toppings?
Sounds good to me. I'm up for anything that ruins my arse.

Working on a standard margarita base, so your tomato base sauce and cheese are accounted for, if you could only have 3 toppings, what would you have on it?

If the opportunity to make my own comes along, I tend to go for Pepperoni, Pineapple and Jalapeños.
It has the potential to absolutely ruin your arse, but I think it's - I believe the phrase is - "Lusheroonie"

I await the inevitable angry mob for that combination, but haters gonna hate, and I enjoy it.

So, what's your chosen 3 toppings?
I'd have to say pepperoni, spicy chicken Or spicy Beef, then jalapeños.

You've made me hungry now!

Is it shite man...ground beef is cooked with a variety of spices. This fella was practically getting a tin of supermarket (own brand) mince and tipping it all ower.

This place has standards
:lol:

Being a man of impeccable taste, I'm pretty sure that's not what @black cat in france was suggesting at all
We do?!

Shit...

:eek: :lol:
Not if this thread's owt to gan by.