Pizza Toppings - If you're only allowed 3

I had a brie, cranberry and streaky bacon one at Christmas...sprinkling of rosemary anarl, was a delight!

WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Chilli, aye, bolognaise, aye.....but pre-cooked mince and olives????

This is the worst thing I've experienced in Lockdown
Ground beef is a pretty standard pizza topping like.

Minced beef, onion and tomato is bolognaise, cover in cheese the olives and the chili oil are added after cooking, nowt wrong there. You've led a very sheltered lockdown.

That's like saying that a cheese sauce is a layer of flour, then butter topped off with a bit cheddar.

They'd drown you in the Trevi Fountain for calling that monstrosity a Bolognaise man!

Had on....And RAW olives? On a cooked pizza??

Reporting you mate.
Ground beef is a pretty standard pizza topping like.

It is, but not mince and dumps mince
Lad has been locked down too long Chris, needs to get out and about. ;)

I'll not be gannin to France for a pizza that's fo Sho

Last edited:
That's like saying that a cheese sauce is a layer of flour, then butter topped off with a bit cheddar.

They'd drown you in the Trevi Fountain for calling that monstrosity a Bolognaise man!

Had on....And RAW olives? On a cooked pizza??

Reporting you mate.

It is, but not mince and dumps mince

I'll not be gannin to France for a pizza that's fo Sho
It's the same fuckin' thing man ya gonk.

Working on a standard margarita base, so your tomato base sauce and cheese are accounted for, if you could only have 3 toppings, what would you have on it?

If the opportunity to make my own comes along, I tend to go for Pepperoni, Pineapple and Jalapeños.
It has the potential to absolutely ruin your arse, but I think it's - I believe the phrase is - "Lusheroonie"

I await the inevitable angry mob for that combination, but haters gonna hate, and I enjoy it.

So, what's your chosen 3 toppings?

Sounds good to me. I'm up for anything that ruins my arse.

Working on a standard margarita base, so your tomato base sauce and cheese are accounted for, if you could only have 3 toppings, what would you have on it?

If the opportunity to make my own comes along, I tend to go for Pepperoni, Pineapple and Jalapeños.
It has the potential to absolutely ruin your arse, but I think it's - I believe the phrase is - "Lusheroonie"

I await the inevitable angry mob for that combination, but haters gonna hate, and I enjoy it.

So, what's your chosen 3 toppings?

I'd have to say pepperoni, spicy chicken Or spicy Beef, then jalapeños.

You've made me hungry now!

Is it shite man...ground beef is cooked with a variety of spices. This fella was practically getting a tin of supermarket (own brand) mince and tipping it all ower.

This place has standards
:lol:

Being a man of impeccable taste, I'm pretty sure that's not what @black cat in france was suggesting at all
We do?!

Shit...

:eek: :lol:
Not if this thread's owt to gan by.

Back