Piled a stone on

Jelly Belly

Midfield
My lass and I had our second kid in August and I've gained a stone in weight since then, the sleepless nights coupled with no time to get out running and then the limited time for decent meals has lead to me snacking loads at work and generally eating absolute shit. Are there any easy to follow diet plans out there which don't involve any kind of shake drinks? When I google it I just get plagued by adds for supplements etc

Lonz

Striker
I've piled the weight on over Christmas.

Track your calories for a week. Weigh yourself at the beginning and end, then amend your calorie intake to be in a 300-400kcal deficit. Eat less, move more. Fortunately, losing fat is a lot easier than gaining muscle.

Jelly Belly

Midfield
I've piled the weight on over Christmas.

Track your calories for a week. Weigh yourself at the beginning and end, then amend your calorie intake to be in a 300-400kcal deficit. Eat less, move more. Fortunately, losing fat is a lot easier than gaining muscle.
Cheers mate i'll do just that

Use the MyFitnessPal app

You can enter your weight and how much you want to lose per week. If you log everything you can see if you're going to break your calorie allowance for the day.
Cant recommend MFP enough. The base free version served me well while I was purely dropping weight. Pay the tenner a month for the premium now though as it lets you set your own macro goals and stuff