Pietersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where's this Taylor stuff come from? I've only seen it on here and Pietersen looked gutted for him when he was out. Didn't he go over, have a word and pat him on the back? Or am I making that up?

Aye, funny principles you've got like. You must love the way football is goin. Dee what ye like, say what ye like, fuck the rest. :lol:
And you just stick with your own preconceived ideas, totally based on wild press speculation with no proven facts at all. I'll stick to the principle of not persecuting somebody for no good reason. It's a goodun'.

What are you going to do now he's back in the team then? Obviously with your strong principles you won't be able to watch them.:lol:

Where's this Taylor stuff come from? I've only seen it on here and Pietersen looked gutted for him when he was out. Didn't he go over, have a word and pat him on the back? Or am I making that up?
You wouldn't be the first.:lol:

Last edited:
And you just stick with your own preconceived ideas, totally based on wild press speculation with no proven facts at all. I'll stick to the principle of not persecuting somebody for no good reason. It's a goodun'.

What are you going to do now he's back in the team then? Obviously with your strong principles you won't be able to watch them.:lol:

Don't be daft. I support my country, i'll have to just grin and bare it unfortunately and hope he's a reformed character.

Watching them without Pietersen has been very tough :lol:

So at what stage does he cross the line? Slagging off his team mates to the opposition during a match is obviously ok, as is having a go at a rookie batsman as he's walking off having just been got out by the world's best bowling attack. It's also ok to demand when he does and doesn't play for England. Does he need to deliberately leave a straight one? Shell a couple of easy catches?

You can argue as much as you like that people are looking for reasons to hate him, but the fact is, if the ECB saw fit to bin him, they obviously had a good reason for doing so. Equally, they haven't denied any of the allegations that have been in the press, so it's fair to assume there was a degree of accuracy about them. That's the simple reason why so many people would gladly tell him to piss off to the IPL and never see him pull on an England shirt again.

Is the slagging off of a team mate only an issue if its to the opposition? Cos Broad was clearly in on all that Twitter rubbish with his best mate.

The best part is England have quickly realised we are weak as piss in the batting without him and have found a way to bring him back sharpish :lol:

Last edited:
It amazes me when people just look at what he did rather than the meaning behind what he did. Strange, but i suppose it makes it easier to excuse him for it. :oops:

It amazes me when people just look at what he did rather than the meaning behind what he did. Strange, but i suppose it makes it easier to excuse him for it. :oops:

The only meaning I could draw from him slagging off Strauss was that he doesnt like Strauss. What you come up with like?

The only meaning I could draw from Broad ripping the piss out of Pietersen on Twitter is that he doesnt like Pietersen. What you come up with like?

Last edited:
What he did has clearly been blown out of all proportion, if not made up completely. And only he can know the meaning behind it, perhaps you would care to enlighten us. But I would say scoring 149 shows he was pretty dedicated to the team cause. More than some of the others anyway.

Last edited:
What he did has clearly been blown out of all proportion, if not made up completely. And only he can know the meaning behind it, perhaps you would care to enlighten us. But I would say scoring 149 shows he was pretty dedicated to the team cause. More than some of the others anyway.

No more dedicated, just better. I wouldn't allow any player to get away with being a bellend and a snide just cos he was more talented than the rest. I think he is a twat for how he went on and the timing of it, i'm amazed you disagree.

The only meaning I could draw from him slagging off Strauss was that he doesnt like Strauss. What you come up with like?

The only meaning I could draw from Broad ripping the piss out of Pietersen on Twitter is that he doesnt like Pietersen. What you come up with like?

We've already established you liked Chimbonda. That's enough for me. ;)

We've already established you liked Chimbonda. That's enough for me. ;)

I shall take that is there is nothing for you to conclude other than one player not liking another. Which is correct.

I liked Chimbonda as a player. He seemed like a bit of a wanker though. To be fair many Sunderland fans prefer hard working honest shite - which explains our continuous short comings ;)

I shall take that is there is nothing for you to conclude other than one player not liking another. Which is correct.

I liked Chimbonda as a player. He seemed like a bit of a wanker though. To be fair many Sunderland fans prefer hard working honest shite - which explains our continuous short comings ;)

You still like him??? No further questions.........

I would personally never swap honesty for wankerish behaviour. Each to their own.

You still like him??? No further questions.........

I would personally never swap honesty for wankerish behaviour. Each to their own.

Are you mental? :lol:

So as a supporter of Sunderland you prefer to watch second rate honest players over top rate wankers? Seriously? You arent their mates ya knar marra :lol: You surely just want the best chance of Sunderland doing well!?

Lets say Sessegnon or Fletcher send a text to Pardew saying Cattermole is a prick. Do you suddenly want them out of the club? :lol:

Are you mental? :lol:

So as a supporter of Sunderland you prefer to watch second rate honest players over top rate wankers? Seriously? You arent their mates ya knar marra :lol: You surely just want the best chance of Sunderland doing well!?

Lets say Sessegnon or Fletcher send a text to Pardew saying Cattermole is a prick. Do you suddenly want them out of the club? :lol:

Oh, i don't care if they are wankerish in their spare time or owt. If their behaviour has a direct, negative influence on their team mates/supporters and club then that is a different matter tho.

During the game (derby) and letting them know any information to help the mags beat us? Aye, i probably would to be honest.

During the game (derby) and letting them know any information to help the mags beat us? Aye, i probably would to be honest.

For the umpteenth time, Pietersen didnt send any tactical info what so ever. (Which he has stated, the Saffers have stated and the ECB have accepted). He simply said Strauss was a nob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back