Pietersen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Correct.

Even though both he and the Saffers have denied he 'slipped them any info'!?
All he did was basically say Strauss is a bell end.

Whatever he was doing, slagging the skipper off or whatever, it sits uncomfortably with me, and many others i'd guess.

He wil be back for the New Zealand tour, I bet he's gutted he's going to miss out on the sub continental carnage beforehand :lol:

At the moment I don't see what bringing him back would achieve (other than disrupting any team harmony in the dressing room). Based purely on his batting ability, we'd still be just as likely to get stuffed in India as we are to beat New Zealand. And despite the fact our team is a bit weaker now than it was at the start of the summer, I still believe we're stronger than the Aussies on paper.

We need to move on from him, he's been dropped for a good reason, and after the highly unprofessional things he allegedly said about one of the best captains we have had, it would be one hell of a back stab from the ECB to allow him to play for England again.

Bored of all this KP shite now.

Hope he never plays for England again.

He can't be trusted and he's a massive disruption as he seems to want special treatment.

Bored of all this KP shite now.

Hope he never plays for England again.

He can't be trusted and he's a massive disruption as he seems to want special treatment.

But sadly makes our team so so so much better in all formats.

He should just keep his mouth shut and play for England.

But sadly makes our team so so so much better in all formats.

He should just keep his mouth shut and play for England.

Similar in a way to Lee Clark when at Sunderland. Great player, acted a wanker, had to leave

Similar in a way to Lee Clark when at Sunderland. Great player, acted a wanker, had to leave

has since stated his regret on doing it and said it was a shame he would not be ever welcomed back because he liked playing there. He said it was being young and foolish at the time.

has since stated his regret on doing it and said it was a shame he would not be ever welcomed back because he liked playing there. He said it was being young and foolish at the time.

And pissed.

Love to see Pietersen back but there should be no bending over from the ECB, it should be entirely on their terms not his.

Similar as in nowt like each other?

Clark acted the twat, he had to go despite his excellent performances for Sunderland. KP has acted the twat and has to go the journey regardless of how good he is.

People need to move on and stop going on about him. If they want to watch KP, he's be at Cambridge Uni playing for Surrey at the end of March/start of April :)

Clark acted the twat, he had to go despite his excellent performances for Sunderland. KP has acted the twat and has to go the journey regardless of how good he is.

People need to move on and stop going on about him. If they want to watch KP, he's be at Cambridge Uni playing for Surrey at the end of March/start of April :)

Not even closely similar. If Clark had simply said Kevin Ball is a nob I dont think he would have been turfed from the club. (Ball would have knocked him out like :lol:).

Romario used to slate Bebeto (his Brazilian strike partner all the time). Did he get turfed? Nope. He was picked because he was so good he could win them the world cup (like he did almost singe handedly in 94).

Last edited:
Hopefully the truth about his non selection will come out soon, and then everyone can move on with the next generation of players doing the business for England on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back