Phoenix Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw him in the late 90s at the comedy club (Oldham street) in Manchester and he was brilliant as compere.

Pheonix knights was / is a brilliant short couple of series, like fawlty towers will benefit from not making too many episodes

Need to watch it all again as attention to detail is really really good, love it

Never been that taken by Kay on his own latterly but pheonix knights is comedy genius

If you watch it with the cast commentary on (available on youtube) they point out loads of stuff that links all his series and its quality banter between them all

Every time somebody says "Stranraer" I have to repeat it back to them in a louder tone and in the form of a question, couldn't give a fuck if they don't get the reference. Phoenix Nights is an absolute classic, not sure I'd want to see another series though. Clubland has moved on.
I knew a lad from there recently,it was very hard not to say "bloody Stranraer, bloody Stranraer!".

Every time somebody says "Stranraer" I have to repeat it back to them in a louder tone and in the form of a question, couldn't give a fuck if they don't get the reference. Phoenix Nights is an absolute classic, not sure I'd want to see another series though. Clubland has moved on.

They could always catch up.

Saw him in the late 90s at the comedy club (Oldham street) in Manchester and he was brilliant as compere.

Pheonix knights was / is a brilliant short couple of series, like fawlty towers will benefit from not making too many episodes

Need to watch it all again as attention to detail is really really good, love it

Never been that taken by Kay on his own latterly but pheonix knights is comedy genius
I liked most of his stuff but that Talent show thing was awful, he definitely fancies himself singing and the getting dressed up as a lass anarl is a bit weird as he doesn't look any different! Did it ever come out why he cancelled all his upcoming live stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back