Phil Foden

He’s the form English player in the PL. Jude Bellingham ahead of him on the world stage.

Nice to have them both in form going into a euros year

He’s an absolutely unbelievable footballer who’s the best player in the premier league atm. Is it because he doesn’t play for Real Madrid and is called Phil ? 😂
Bellingham is great too but it’s just my opinion that Foden is the better player

Probably the best player in the world at the minute. Can’t think of anybody playing better than him at the minute. He is exceptional. I don’t think I’ve seen any Englishman with a better first touch than him.

How often do you regularly watch serie a, la liga, ligue 1,bundesliga, nevermind 90 minutes of every Liverpool and Arsenal etc to be qualified to make that judgement?

How often do you regularly watch serie a, la liga, ligue 1,bundesliga, nevermind 90 minutes of every Liverpool and Arsenal etc to be qualified to make that judgement?

So you can only make a judgement if you watch every top League in Europe? 😂 I mean a lot of people work and haven’t got the time. Are you telling me there’s better players in Serie A and Germany right now ?

Mbappe, Vini Jr, Rodri, Kane, and Bellingham are the obvious one all better imo. Quite a few others I prefer too. I think Foden is an excellent player playing in the right team and is doing amazing at the moment.

So you can only make a judgement if you watch every top League in Europe? 😂 I mean a lot of people work and haven’t got the time. Are you telling me there’s better players in Serie A and Germany right now ?

It certainly helps. You're right serie a and bundesliga might be a stretch but then I wouldn't go about making bold claims about players being the 'best in the world' without a pretty solid knowledge of how other players are performing.

He’s the form English player in the PL. Jude Bellingham ahead of him on the world stage.

Nice to have them both in form going into a euros year
Bellingham is playing in a piss league tbf
Madness the amount of people that don’t realise this

He is absolutely ridiculous. They are nowhere near the same team when he doesn’t play
Rodri is superb but they notice it more because they don’t have a replacement for him.

Haaland misses KDB massively

Last edited:
Foden has got something about him. It’s his first touch. The ball is like a magnet to his feet. He’s getting better and better at a rapid rate too. I like Jude Bellingham but I have to go with what I see on the pitch instead of hype etc. Foden is a better football player in my opinion

Last edited:

Back