Phil Foden

Father Larry Duff

Goalkeeper
Probably the best player in the world at the minute. Can’t think of anybody playing better than him at the minute. He is exceptional. I don’t think I’ve seen any Englishman with a better first touch than him.

His work rate is exceptional aswell as his overall play. Pep was saying his work ethic and his application in training is also the best. Definitely world class at the moment.

Probably the best player in the world at the minute. Can’t think of anybody playing better than him at the minute. He is exceptional. I don’t think I’ve seen any Englishman with a better first touch than him.
Thats a huge claim - very talented boy but not shown enough to justify that sort of praise imo

Real Madrid got some class players like. 10 points clear at the top of La Liga and the likes of Camavinga and Vinicius Jn on fire.

Back