Pharmacists eh? 🤔

They ask for my address at the chemist - to confirm my identity. The street name seems to suffice.

But I suppose there’s always a possibility that somebody with my name lives on the same street and needs the same cream cos he has a similar problem with his todger…. ooops, what a giveaway.

Yeah quite a few outsiders round here now who are treat with suspicion, send the buggers back down south :lol:
Haha yip, I was talking to a woman with a funny accent who lives near me at the bus stop the other night.

(I do see her everyday and know her mate so wasn't just trying it on with a stranger)

I did it inadvertently. Not from round here eh?

I did stop short of saying how did you end up here then, while thinking probably just out of prison and on a super grass protection scheme

I rub them between my palms for a few seconds as they stick better when they're warm.

Sometimes I give the residual glue a rub with an exfoliating glove in the shower but most of the time, I'm walking around with a little black square on one bum cheek 😳
I put mine on the top of my thigh. At one point I was sticking them down with duck tape 😂
I’m sure they’ve changed the glue cos nothing is getting that sucker off now. Ohh I’m familiar with the black square 😂

Keep that smutty talk for the Strictly thread if you don't mind!.:lol:
Sorry RT! I’ve got to get the smut in somehow and somewhere you know 😳😂
They ask for my address at the chemist - to confirm my identity. The street name seems to suffice.

But I suppose there’s always a possibility that somebody with my name lives on the same street and needs the same cream cos he has a similar problem with his todger…. ooops, what a giveaway.
We have two customers with exactly the same name and live next door to each other. This is always flagged in the retrieval box and why it’s essential to confirm full name and address when any prescriptions are given out not just to them but everyone

I’m sorry to hear about your poorly Willy by the way 😂

Last edited:
The bloke who delivers my dads medication to my house loves a bit crack about cars and bikes. Nice bloke.
Way it should be and makes a world of difference. Our customers honestly hate it when our driver is off, we even get phone calls asking where she is 😂

I order my meds on line but when I go into the pharmacy to collect it the conversation goes like this in front of other people waiting.

“I’ve got a prescription to collect”
“What’s the name?”
I reply
“And the first line of the address”
I reply
Then they go and get it but before they hand it over
“And the post code”
I reply, take it, and walk out thinking how the hell does that comply with GDPR.

I think we all guessed he was on some sort of medication anyway.
This has the smell of a previously banned poster.

Tybarns visitor perhaps?
Eh! Of course he is on medication he's just told you.

Why would you think a perfectly innocous musing about collecting medicine at the chemist indicates he is another banned poster?

Just to say de Ruyter and I crack on all the time and have done for at least a year, so he has been the same person for at least that long.
While acknowledging your correct diagnosis

Can we concentrate on the practice and practitioner issues please

This is a very serious matter
I'm laughing cos you are trying to be stern and that is funny

Last edited:
I order my meds on line but when I go into the pharmacy to collect it the conversation goes like this in front of other people waiting.

“What’s the name?”
I reply
I reply
“And the post code”
I reply, take it, and walk out thinking how the hell does that comply with GDPR.
How does someone asking your name, address and postcode contravene GDPR?

Eh! Of course he is on medication he's just told you.

Why would you think a perfectly innocous musing about collecting medicine at the chemist indicates he is another banned poster?

Just to say de Ruyter and I crack on all the time and have done for at least a year, so he has been the same person for at least that long.

I'm laughing cos you are trying to be stern and that is funny
Ah that wasn't serious to be honest

Don't think have ever managed to pull off stern in my life

Even stopped doing it with the kids when the soft one cried her eyes out at a telling off years ago

Ps ☺️

what is the difference where you are? that such information is given verbally? when I go in it is not unusual to have upwards of 15 people waiting to get prescriptions, some are obviously elderly and infirm and shouty, we all chat and talk with the staff about football and local gossip but we don't shout out our personal information unless we want to, having the slips to fill out seems to speed it up and allow a system where you fill your details in immediately then join the queue to pick up, or like me wander off to have lunch or shop as it takes upto an hour for the script to be filled at the busiest times
You know I've never thought about it before. My prescription gets sent to the chemist (a small local one) I go in and tell them my name, they get my prescription but before handing it over ask my address which I give them.

Suppose it is a bit weird.

You know I've never thought about it before. My prescription gets sent to the chemist (a small local one) I go in and tell them my name, they get my prescription but before handing it over ask my address which I give them.

Suppose it is a bit weird.
Because they could have another customer with your name. Be hell on if you were given the wrong medication, particularly if you took it and were ill from it. It does happen, so procedures on in place to minimise the risks.

“What’s the name?”
I reply
I reply
“And the post code”
I’d be more worried if they didn’t. People have died from the wrong medication being handed out.

Because they could have another customer with your name. Be hell on if you were given the wrong medication, particularly if you took it and were ill from it. It does happen, so procedures on in place to minimise the risks.
But would this customer be as beautiful as me and wearing a pretty dress.

I suppose seriously of course there has to checks and double checks and have been going to and collecting and confirming at the same chemist for 10 years and no one has stolen my identity or th £7.42 I have in my bank account.

But would this customer be as beautiful as me and wearing a pretty dress.

I suppose seriously of course there has to checks and double checks and have been going to and collecting and confirming at the same chemist for 10 years and no one has stolen my identity or th £7.42 I have in my bank account.
Class!
I don’t think any other customers give a shit about your address and usually when it’s a community pharmacy the majority of customers know you anyway. However we give a shit about giving you medication that might bear your name but not your address and you take it and die.
We’ll be like oops sorry about that perhaps we should have followed procedures and asked your name and address and maybe even pushed the boat out and asked your date of birth
Not having a go at you cpl, you know I love you!! My mind is just boggled by some of these posts 😂

Last edited:

Back