Perfect Draft

Stella Unfiltered - not worth the extra pennies. Sat supping it now, tastes exactly like the normal 5% keg, just cloudier
Just poured one (couldn't be bothered to wait till it cooled to 3° so having it at 8°) and think it has more flavour with a more bitter aftertaste. Might be due to the temperature. Still quite nice but, as you say, not sure it's worth the extra cash.

Wonder what the full price will be after the current introductory price.

Just poured one (couldn't be bothered to wait till it cooled to 3° so having it at 8°) and think it has more flavour with a more bitter aftertaste. Might be due to the temperature. Still quite nice but, as you say, not sure it's worth the extra cash.

Wonder what the full price will be after the current introductory price.

No idea mate, I won’t be buying it again 😂

Got a Hertog Jan, Lowenbrau and standard Stella in the garage. They all have priority now going forward.

Ever had this? It’s tickling my fancy at the minute

No idea mate, I won’t be buying it again 😂

Got a Hertog Jan, Lowenbrau and standard Stella in the garage. They all have priority now going forward.

Ever had this? It’s tickling my fancy at the minute

Yeah I had a keg of that just before Christmas. Very nice, light, easy drinker. Could have a few pints and not feel manky the next day, unlike Jupiler which gives me horrific headaches.

Will definitely be getting more of Virgen though, think it would be class in the summer. Haven't tried the 360 one but it's on my list to try.

I wasn't keen on the Lowenbrau. Must have been a dodgy keg as it tastes sweet and nothing like when I've had it before.

Hertog is class though!

Yeah I had a keg of that just before Christmas. Very nice, light, easy drinker. Could have a few pints and not feel manky the next day, unlike Jupiler which gives me horrific headaches.

Will definitely be getting more of Virgen though, think it would be class in the summer. Haven't tried the 360 one but it's on my list to try.

I wasn't keen on the Lowenbrau. Must have been a dodgy keg as it tastes sweet and nothing like when I've had it before.

Hertog is class though!

I’ll give it a go! Currently saving all me beer tokens to get a massive order for free. Has the Jupiler, that was lovely.

Just need Tiny Rebel to pull their fingers out and get the Pineapple Express and Key Lime back in stock ready for the summer

I’ll give it a go! Currently saving all me beer tokens to get a massive order for free. Has the Jupiler, that was lovely.

Just need Tiny Rebel to pull their fingers out and get the Pineapple Express and Key Lime back in stock ready for the summer
I just used my beer tokens on the Stella and Spatan, was great not having to put any money in for them :lol:

Yeah I'd like to try them two. Wasn't keen on the Clwb Tropica but Cali Pale was lovely.

Wish I liked Leffes as it would give me a load more to try but just can't get away with that Leffe twang.

I just used my beer tokens on the Stella and Spatan, was great not having to put any money in for them :lol:

Yeah I'd like to try them two. Wasn't keen on the Clwb Tropica but Cali Pale was lovely.

Wish I liked Leffes as it would give me a load more to try but just can't get away with that Leffe twang.

I remember trying a specific leffe a while ago and it wasn’t for me. Will give it another go though, it’s been a few years.

Had 5 pints of the Stella unfiltered last night. Definitely not worth the extra cash and I’ve had a rotten hangover all day that’s only just shifted

I remember trying a specific leffe a while ago and it wasn’t for me. Will give it another go though, it’s been a few years.

Had 5 pints of the Stella unfiltered last night. Definitely not worth the extra cash and I’ve had a rotten hangover all day that’s only just shifted
Should of started drinking earlier mara

I'm a few pints in tonight and think I prefer normal Stella but still like this one. Hopefully I don't get the same headaches!

I also tried the Pineapple Express in a can and can't see myself going through a keg of that. Very nice but 6 litres would last the full 30 days.

I'm a few pints in tonight and think I prefer normal Stella but still like this one. Hopefully I don't get the same headaches!

I also tried the Pineapple Express in a can and can't see myself going through a keg of that. Very nice but 6 litres would last the full 30 days.

Aye don’t get me wrong, it’s still nice - it just tastes exactly the same as the standard 5% gear. It’s gone through one less process and they’re charging more 😂

Me cousin is coming over for a night on the 5th Feb. We’ve ordered a keg of Kwak. RIP
Should of started drinking earlier mara

Shifted now like, reckon I’ve got about 2 pints left out the keg, never to be purchased again

Aye don’t get me wrong, it’s still nice - it just tastes exactly the same as the standard 5% gear. It’s gone through one less process and they’re charging more 😂

Me cousin is coming over for a night on the 5th Feb. We’ve ordered a keg of Kwak. RIP

Shifted now like, reckon I’ve got about 2 pints left out the keg, never to be purchased again
A done that withe birra messina on the blade, was cloudy and more like beer that lager, 50 a keg at the time. Never again 😒

One keg finished of the unfiltered (helped by my Father in Law) and 2nd loaded, I do like it but there's a but... And not sure what the "but" is. Think it would have to be a good offer before re-ordering.

Don't think I'm brave enough for Kwak. Same with the Rituel and Karmeliet, not sure I'm ready for that kind of hit!

Tremendous machine though, loving having it.

Got the stella unfiltered today and a becks, went with the becks for the weekend, probably my favourite. Need to try the juplier still. Quite new to the perfectdraft.

Got the stella unfiltered today and a becks, went with the becks for the weekend, probably my favourite. Need to try the juplier still. Quite new to the perfectdraft.
I thought Becks was a tremendous keg. With it being the cheapest keg I wasn't hoping for much but a lovely drink.

Can't wait for the summer... If we get one!

I thought Becks was a tremendous keg. With it being the cheapest keg I wasn't hoping for much but a lovely drink.

Can't wait for the summer... If we get one!
I've always liked becks put of a bottle, obviously it tastes very different, but really enjoy the becks keg, I'll eventually get on to tasting them all. I'll have the unfiltered in a couple of weeks.
Got me eyes on summer already, I'll have it set up on the balcony.

Back