Perfect Draft

I've always liked becks put of a bottle, obviously it tastes very different, but really enjoy the becks keg, I'll eventually get on to tasting them all. I'll have the unfiltered in a couple of weeks.
Got me eyes on summer already, I'll have it set up on the balcony.
It'll be tremendous. Think I'll get some of the lighter ones in for then, especially the Corona and Le Virgen but think any of them will go down a treat if the sun makes an appearance.

If the sun doesn't shine then I'll make sure I can drown my sorrows!

One keg finished of the unfiltered (helped by my Father in Law) and 2nd loaded, I do like it but there's a but... And not sure what the "but" is. Think it would have to be a good offer before re-ordering.

Don't think I'm brave enough for Kwak. Same with the Rituel and Karmeliet, not sure I'm ready for that kind of hit!

Tremendous machine though, loving having it.

No chance we’ll be finishing the keg like. He’s bringing his machine over too, his will be loaded with Kwak, mine will be with a much inferior beverage that will hopefully bring us round 😂😂😂
A done that withe birra messina on the blade, was cloudy and more like beer that lager, 50 a keg at the time. Never again 😒

Holy moly. That’s more than what Brewdog are charging for Punk 😳

Do you get cash back on the blade for keg returns?

Last edited:
One keg finished of the unfiltered (helped by my Father in Law) and 2nd loaded, I do like it but there's a but... And not sure what the "but" is. Think it would have to be a good offer before re-ordering.

Don't think I'm brave enough for Kwak. Same with the Rituel and Karmeliet, not sure I'm ready for that kind of hit!

Karmeliet is my absolute favourite, and doesn’t taste like it’s as strong as it is.

No chance we’ll be finishing the keg like. He’s bringing his machine over too, his will be loaded with Kwak, mine will be with a much inferior beverage that will hopefully bring us round 😂😂😂
Inferior all the way for me :lol: isn't the Goose Midway 4%? I'd have that as a backup ha!
Karmeliet is my absolute favourite, and doesn’t taste like it’s as strong as it is.
Is there anything that it compares with that's more mainstream?

Last edited:

Holy moly. That’s more than what Brewdog are charging for Punk 😳

Do you get cash back on the blade for keg returns?
No mate, just plastic, they go in the skip at work

Inferior all the way for me :lol: isn't the Goose Midway 4%? I'd have that as a backup ha!

Is there anything that it compares with that's more mainstream?

4.1%, sent an empty keg back 2 days ago (midway version). Was very nice as usual, but my problem now is I’m used to the heavy hitters 😂 Stella/Jupiler etc, 3 pints and I’m feeling it. I wasn’t feeling warm and fluffy off the goose.

Clwb Tropica is just pure danger. Like drinking 5.5% pop

4.1%, sent an empty keg back 2 days ago (midway version). Was very nice as usual, but my problem now is I’m used to the heavy hitters 😂 Stella/Jupiler etc, 3 pints and I’m feeling it. I wasn’t feeling warm and fluffy off the goose.

Clwb Tropica is just pure danger. Like drinking 5.5% pop
I struggled with the Clwb but still managed to finish the keg in 48 hours. Will give it another go though :D

I find the Cali Pale the easiest one to drink without repercussions the next day but still get that warm feeling.

And to think I stopped drinking in the house till I got the machine!

Id tak £150 and you can have the 4 empty kegs that I have used so ye can get £5er back for each
If I never had one and still lived in the North East I'd be snapping your hands off.

Just on the unfiltered today, I prefer it over the other stella, but it doesn't trump the becks for me

Last edited:

Back