Perfect Draft

BDI

Winger
500ml Bottle of Double Maxim and Maximus at Asda - £1.20 a bottle, £1.60 each, but 4for3, works you about £1.40 a pint :)

No7

Midfield
See it’s Stella unfiltered. Never heard of it.

@Wilfy Messed the reply up somehow 😂 Aye got the email earlier, this is what they’ve said

We're extremely excited to announce that the latest release launching exclusively on PerfectDraft is Stella Artois Unfiltered Lager!

Unfiltered beer is bursting with natural flavour because the yeast and smaller proteins that would normally be removed are left in, giving the beer a more vibrant taste and a slightly hazier appearance.

Stella Artois will be available Monday 17th January at 17:00 (or even earlier if your on REFILL+!)

Last edited:

Wilfy

Striker
See it’s Stella unfiltered. Never heard of it.

@Wilfy Messed the reply up somehow 😂 Aye got the email earlier, this is what they’ve said

We're extremely excited to announce that the latest release launching exclusively on PerfectDraft is Stella Artois Unfiltered Lager!

Unfiltered beer is bursting with natural flavour because the yeast and smaller proteins that would normally be removed are left in, giving the beer a more vibrant taste and a slightly hazier appearance.

Stella Artois will be available Monday 17th January at 17:00 (or even earlier if your on REFILL+!)
Might give you the shits if you’re not used to the yeast mind!

Wilfy

Striker
Only just recently sold all me homebrew gear. Never poisoned me self once off that….still time for it to happen though 😂
Just been raking through the garage and I have boxes of home brew gear. Think I’ll be brutal and hoy a load of stuff and just renew it as/if I really need it.

Reactions: No7

No7

Midfield
Just been raking through the garage and I have boxes of home brew gear. Think I’ll be brutal and hoy a load of stuff and just renew it as/if I really need it.

I jacked it in because it would take all afternoon to cook it up, then how ever many days to ferment, then to condition. 5 weeks homebrew gone in 2 weekends 😂