People who post more than once a day on Facebook

It's easy enough just to unfollow people who annoy you then you see nowt from them again or you could even remove them altogether.

I didn't used to like to that much until I had to use Twitter and Instagram and it's by far the least worst of the social media sites.

Twitter is easily the worst and filled with absolute cretins and Instagram is filled with attention seekers.

But they are all shit tbf, I wish social media would die tbh, the world would be better without it.

Should be charged £5 a post (unless it is a business/charity account)

I have not posted on my personal facebook for about 3 months btw, probably posted 3 times in 2021. Why do people post everything they do? Everywhere they go? Everything they eat? Everything they watch?
Attention seeking freaks

Twitter is easily the worst and filled with absolute cretins and Instagram is filled with attention seekers.
This.

Facebook is full of morons. Instagram is full of narcissists. Twitter is full of absolute cretins who can't accept any other world view than their own.

The SMB is full of absolute bellends but I am one of them therefore it is a stratospherically better form of social media, and the only one I use.

It's easy enough just to unfollow people who annoy you then you see nowt from them again or you could even remove them altogether.

I didn't used to like to that much until I had to use Twitter and Instagram and it's by far the least worst of the social media sites.

But they are all shit tbf, I wish social media would die tbh, the world would be better without it.

I can't understand this.I use both, and only follow people/pages I'm interested in so I don't get any crap on them.

It's more polite to just mute them than unfriend in case you have to meet them in real life.
This is true.
But then you get the insecure amongst your FB "Friends" posting requests for all their real friends to post a single word on some make believe theme in order to detect how many have them on mute.

I have an account but not posted for about a year, and its about 6 months since i checked notification. I can see me uninstalling it soon.
The fact that it can also be a useful tool when you need info, is the only reason i haven't yet.

Unfollowed
Nahhh shan please follow me :lol:
No different than people posting here dozens of times per day?
Sometimes when i open this page it's the same poster who's replied to every single thread.
I don't really get why members on here whinge about members on other sites.
it's not like this one is any better/worse.
Woah cheesy I miss your funny posts man!

Last edited:
Deleted my Facebook account about 3 years ago. So much shite on there, particularly with the last general election and with Brexit.

If I want to find out what I have been up to in the past week I can still always pop into the local my old village.

This.

Facebook is full of morons. Instagram is full of narcissists. Twitter is full of absolute cretins who can't accept any other world view than their own.

The SMB is full of absolute bellends but I am one of them therefore it is a stratospherically better form of social media, and the only one I use.
Snapchat is the worst of the lot imo. Majority of teenage kids' problems seem to originate there.
SMB you have to take it for what it is and accept there are folk who have different opinions. I think the decent/genuine posters outweigh the morons. I've met a few in real life and they're all decent people. The most recent was probably @Vinny the Mackem showing me the delights of Glasgow one midweek night!

Snapchat is the worst of the lot imo. Majority of teenage kids' problems seem to originate there.
SMB you have to take it for what it is and accept there are folk who have different opinions. I think the decent/genuine posters outweigh the morons. I've met a few in real life and they're all decent people. The most recent was probably @Vinny the Mackem showing me the delights of Glasgow one midweek night!
Met loads off here, some cracking people.

Forgot about Snapchat. Do they not just use that to sell drugs these days?

Should be charged £5 a post (unless it is a business/charity account)

I have not posted on my personal facebook for about 3 months btw, probably posted 3 times in 2021. Why do people post everything they do? Everywhere they go? Everything they eat? Everything they watch?

1 word.... attention

This is social media you know ?

Back