People who post more than once a day on Facebook

Ceverton

Winger
Should be charged £5 a post (unless it is a business/charity account)

I have not posted on my personal facebook for about 3 months btw, probably posted 3 times in 2021. Why do people post everything they do? Everywhere they go? Everything they eat? Everything they watch?

I have not posted on my personal facebook for about 3 months btw, probably posted 3 times in 2021. Why do people post everything they do? Everywhere they go? Everything they eat? Everything they watch?
No idea but it gets on my nerves too. Is it for likes? Some of the shit people post on there is totally cringeworthy and/or fake anarl.

I had a similar opinion but its actually quite simple,ignore or block the people that post shit you dont like and voilà

I had a similar opinion but its actually quite simple,ignore or block the people that post shit you dont like and voilà
It is strange, I know good people who are almost completely different characters on social media. When it comes to Facebook it is almost an addiction to show their morning journey to shops, every single meal they eat in the day, what they are watching on tv etc. Lads too, not even lasses.

It is strange, I know good people who are almost completely different characters on social media. When it comes to Facebook it is almost an addiction to show their morning journey to shops, every single meal they eat in the day, what they are watching on tv etc. Lads too, not even lasses.
Its easy to get annoyed by it but the way i see those people are probably lonely inside and need the attention. These days everyone just wants likes and attention. Wouldn't read too much into it

Its easy to get annoyed by it but the way i see those people are probably lonely inside and need the attention. These days everyone just wants likes and attention. Wouldn't read too much into it
Definitely mate. More I psycho analyse them I can see there are underlying reasons they behave like this online.

Used to get really irrationally annoyed at the people who would post pictures of their tea every single night. Even more so when they included the caption 'nom nom'

Quality .. I joined for a week around ten years ago and that's what people used to post then.

I always love reading about folks yamping on about Facebook, Twitter etc. There’s a really easy solution, don’t use it and you won’t see the stuff that’s getting your knickers in a twist.

And if you insist on using it and still rant & rave about what your “friends” are posting, unfriend them. It really is that simple.
It's more polite to just mute them than unfriend in case you have to meet them in real life.

I've come off Facebook recently for many of the reasons stated. It was only really any good for looking at pics of tidy birds on their hols. I seem to have more time to post on here now instead!

I always love reading about folks yamping on about Facebook, Twitter etc. There’s a really easy solution, don’t use it and you won’t see the stuff that’s getting your knickers in a twist.

And if you insist on using it and still rant & rave about what your “friends” are posting, unfriend them. It really is that simple.
Easier said than done if your job is on Facebook mate

Back