People lost to conspiracy theories

as from the screenshot, you had it explained to you and proven with the universal language of maths but you ignored it - "I'm simply saying that we are told the earth rotates at over 1000mph and a laser pointed at a specific thing like a supposed retroreflector would never hit it to come back to source".
Logon or register to see this image
I'm well aware of what's been shown to me and is no surprise to me.
I fully expect all avenues to be catered for and I knew this one was used to explain the rotation by using a laser that somehow manages to spread out massively to one point then somehow manage to get back massively to the same source.

I do not accept it one bit. It's nonsense to me. It makes zero sense but it's an explanation from official lines, so people simply accept it as a truth.

You can keep showing me the diagrams and write ups from the source you get them from.....but what are you doing?
You are copying and pasting something you bought into for no reason other than it being an explanation that you cannot verify in any way shape or form.

I'm not angry towards you. I just don't think you're very bright.

I'm glad for you if you think you've done well in life, I don't wish any harm or ill-fortune to befall you.

I just have absolutely no respect for you, your views or your opinions, because they're based on faulty thinking and junk science.
But let's be honest, you dont even know my views really do you?? And I know your a mainstream media junkyard because you think Bill Gates is one of the good guys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...nobody really knows what happens to basking sharks over winter. They can be seen around our coast in the summer months and then they just go somewhere. Where? Do they still feed? They just don't know. Basking sharks do exist and logic says they continue to exist in the winter.
They are piloting @tunstall birdman 's UFOs part-time. Obviously.
It will only seriously affect vulnerable people and to anyone else will be like having the flu but the media have got everyone fearing for their lives.
Try telling that to the parents of the 5 year old child who died from it. Or the 30 year old male who died from it last week. two examples - there are many, many more

Last edited:
So you can't actually argue with the maths I presented for what you say is impossible? That is not from a book, that is me setting here with pen and paper doing basic trigonometry.

Lets try asking the question in another way, if you fire a laser that is 2mm across at the source, how wide do you think it is reasonable to be after 384,400km. Or another way to ask it is by what angle do you think it is reasonable to spread out (laser beam divergence is the technical term)?
It doesn't matter how far it spreads. You're not going to be hitting any retro reflector with a spread laser and have it come back to point of origin.

They are piloting @tunstall birdman 's UFOs part-time. Obviously.

Try telling that to the parents of the 5 year old child who died from it. Or the 30 year old male who died from it last week. two examples - there are many, many more

Yeah there are a few cases out of the very very very many where people have died due to genetics etc. But if you actually look at the number of cases to actual deaths its very very low.

Got a mate who is absolutely lost to this shit. Its actually sad. I tried to show him how to digest scientific articles and showed some resources where others do a good job. What a waste of time. Shite youtube videos with eery music in the background is his preferred source. It's like his brain has eroded, yet the more he watches the more enlightened he thinks he is.

Yeah there are a few cases out of the very very very many where people have died due to genetics etc. But if you actually look at the number of cases to actual deaths its very very low.
For someone who's actually querying the number of Covid-19 deaths per se, you're using numbers as a crutch?
For someone who's actually querying the number of Covid-19 deaths per se, you're using numbers as a crutch?

There we go, the CTs favourite riposte - "I don't have to prove anything because it's you who is wrong". Credibility blown, back to being nothing more than a querulous child.
I'm in the same boat as you. You don't have to prove anything and cannot prove anything relating to what I'm arguing. You argue against me based on ready to hand explanations that you do not know whether they're reality of fiction.

If you have zero proof other than a reliance on what you believe is authority, then you offer no personal credibility.
Simple logic? You think simple logic is enough for this level of discussion? Simple logic would suggest a big metal bird weighing several tonnes can't stay in the air.
Nope, try again.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how far it spreads. You're not going to be hitting any retro reflector with a spread laser and have it come back to point of origin.
Of course it matters how far it spreads. If the beam covers a 20km radius by the time it arrives back, then the receiver can be anywhere within 20km from the centre point of where that light strikes as it returns. As you said yourself, the receiver would need to be 1.2km from the source. This fits comfortably within 20km so it is just there it works.

I don't see how anyone can deny that, it is just simple use of triangles that a primary school child can understand. The only room for argument is that laser beams do not diverge over long distances, but try to buy a laser and any decent one will tell you the divergence angle. It is just a part of verifiable physics that exists. Shine a cheap green light pointer up at the night sky (it is really fun thing to do anyway so just try it for the sheer hell of it) and you can see the beam starting to spread. Do the maths I did and you find that 1.2km spread over the distance from the earth to the moon and you only need a divergence of 0.00018 degrees to hit that radius. I don't believe the highest quality commercial lasers claim accuracy anywhere remotely near that, and that is before you consider atmospheric affects too.

Picture it like this. Build a wall on the edge of an 18 yard area and use a launcher to fire a squash ball at it from the middle of the goal mouth. If it is dead straight it will come back and hit the launcher (lets assume it has enough power and fired at a high enough angle that it does not hit the ground first). Get that angle slightly off and it misses the launcher. That does not matter as you have this huge goal to collect it in. You can fire at a fairly wide angle but if all you care about is the ball hitting the goal then you can turn your launcher a fair way before you start to miss.

Ok, I can not personally tell you if there are reflectors on the moon (though so many competing nations make sure of them, why would they all pretend, especially China who would love to rubbish the US?) but the facts of how lasers operate and some simple maths tells anyone who cares to look that this is perfectly possible.

The Russians have pursued a deliberate strategy of bombarding western countries with disinformation to make them question mainstream media narratives.

(not a conspiracy theory!)

Thats why I said actual deaths
All deaths are 'actual'. In case you hadn't noticed.
I'm in the same boat as you. You don't have to prove anything and cannot prove anything relating to what I'm arguing. You argue against me based on ready to hand explanations that you do not know whether they're reality of fiction.
At least they exist, in real time, in the real world. They're not just the 'simple logic' of some nugget on a message board.

Last edited:

Back