Pensioner kills Burglar

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mate why would I lie? Someone was trying to get in his house he went to the door with a knife and the lad ran at him in the door way so he stabbed him a witness even seen the incident and heard the dialogue between them. Still got life. I would post the echo link but he is my pal and it would be unfair.

Not the same, unfortunately.

Just as well as he has disappeared up his own arse otherwise loopy Len would be bringing up a similar case well covered on here.

Not in the eyes of the law unfortunately.

Such a tricky issue

I resent the fact someone would get life though

Feeling unsafe in your own home is not on mind

I’m torn over cases which is why I think law should be bit more flexible

Wouldn’t like to be a jury member on them put it that way

How can they tell you lying if it’s feeling. Remember kenny noye? Killed a copper in his garden.

What do you reckon try should do with burglars? Or do you think the the current sentencing is spot on?

out now isn't he... utterly repulsive bloke.

out now isn't he... utterly repulsive bloke.
Aye. The the justice system let him go as it was deemed he acted appropriately. Just for him to kill a poor lad on the m25 in front of his girlfriend. Scumbag.

That’s my whole point and I can’t understand why people jump all over another point of view.
The justice system sends out mixed signals unless your a qualified barrister like there seems to loads of on here.

I’d imagine forensic examination and ballistics would have confirmed that without his say so.

Mental isn’t it.

Every drug dealer, burglar, gang member or any other wrong’un that dies by the sword is always a lovely lad really.
Like I said tadger mate that makes no difference. It’s all about what you ‘thought’ what the danger was, not the ‘actual’ danger you were in.

Last edited:
Like I said tadger mate that makes no difference. It’s all about what you ‘thought’ what the danger was, not the ‘actual’ danger you were in.

That isn’t true though in every circumstance though.

It may be a mitigating factor, but if the evidence points to a completely different situation, how the person “felt” wont make much difference.

That isn’t true though in every circumstance though.

It may be a mitigating factor, but if the evidence points to a completely different situation, how the person “felt” wont make much difference.
It does in every case. If someone has a fake gun and you stab them in reality and in fact you weren’t in any danger. But you ‘thought’ you were. The link was put up earlier in the thread.
It’ll be scrutinised no doubt. Like my pals and you have made my point by saying it may. It’s sending out mixed signals. Look at kenny noye. Under surveillance by the cops, sees someone in the bushes in his garden runs out stabs him, not guilty as he felt threatened, couple of year later stabs a young lad in a road rage incident.
To me mate if someone is in my house burgling it and I find them I will probably kill them wether or not I go to jail for it is a toss of a coin imo.
Some do some don’t that’s all I’m saying.
The only two facts we know for sure about all these cases are the victim was trying to burgle a private property when he shouldn’t have been and got killed. To me this should be enough to walk free in all cases.

I think if somebody breaks into your house they become fair game to expect anything that’s coming to them.
I have a pistol in my bedroom. I would 100% use it if someone broke into my house.
They’d get a fair warning that I as armed and that they better be out the house by the time I get my keks on. After that they don’t stand a chance

I have a pistol in my bedroom. I would 100% use it if someone broke into my house.
They’d get a fair warning that I as armed and that they better be out the house by the time I get my keks on. After that they don’t stand a chance
Get in there. You are free my good friend in fact I award you a 2 honours,
1, an incredible service to the human race.
2, your crossed rifles.
:lol:

It does in every case. If someone has a fake gun and you stab them in reality and in fact you weren’t in any danger. But you ‘thought’ you were. The link was put up earlier in the thread.
It’ll be scrutinised no doubt. Like my pals and you have made my point by saying it may. It’s sending out mixed signals. Look at kenny noye. Under surveillance by the cops, sees someone in the bushes in his garden runs out stabs him, not guilty as he felt threatened, couple of year later stabs a young lad in a road rage incident.
To me mate if someone is in my house burgling it and I find them I will probably kill them wether or not I go to jail for it is a toss of a coin imo.
The only two facts we know for sure about all these cases are the victim was trying to burgle a private property when he shouldn’t have been and got killed. To me this should be enough to walk free in all cases.
The copper who Noye killed had a balaclava on, it's really not just as simple as it's being made out.

Creep in my house and put my wife and kids at deaths door I will kill you.
Because you've wrote this on here you would go to jail for murder if it happened now.

Last edited:

A bit off topic but interesting nonetheless:

I was reading some information online recently where it was said that it wasn't a road rage attack at all. It was alleged that the driver who got stabbed was a well known drug dealer who owed outstanding money to Noye and didn't pay him. They were meeting on a slip road that was all pre-arranged.

It was said that it wasn't necessary to portray the true intentions as to why the stabbing took place as it didn't influence the case outcome and would make it a more clear cut case. It also said that the witnesses to the stabbing were basically a list of known criminals who had similar interests to the background of the main two people involved.

she lived in fear and had to change her name etc when he scarpered too...
She pointed him out in Spain iirc. Poor bugger.

The copper who Noye killed had a balaclava on, it's really not just as simple as it's being made out.

Because you've wrote this on here you would go to jail for murder if it happened now.
Aye I get that but my point is the law states that you will judged on how you feel at the time, so it’s impossible to tell someone how they ‘honestly’ feel. Kenny noye would have been scared all right not guilty. So was my mate when a lad tried to rush in his front door. Guilty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back