Pensioner kills Burglar

Poor bastard must wonder why he bothered. May as well have let them have what they wanted.

Fuck that don't let the scum bags win, if he did give them what they wanted they would have just targeted another old victim. The old bloke done a good job, got rid of a scum bag so helped other out in the future.

Just a shame he's had to move over it due to the Police being an absolute joke.

Because he was defending his home from pond life maybes?

Blokes lost out anyway as he has actually had to move home
I reckon it might have been something to do with the Police releasing him without charge.
My friend did 15 year for the same thing, murder ‘excessive use of force in self defence’ 2002 iirc Sunderland lad. I just think it’s crazy how some do and some don’t.

My friend did 15 year for the same thing, murder ‘excessive use of force in self defence’ 2002 iirc Sunderland lad. I just think it’s crazy how some do and some don’t.
Evidentially it possibly wasn't the "same thing".

Evidence gets reviewed, decisions are made.

Evidentially it possibly wasn't the "same thing".

Evidence gets reviewed, decisions are made.
It was mate why would I lie? Someone was trying to get in his house he went to the door with a knife and the lad ran at him in the door way so he stabbed him a witness even seen the incident and heard the dialogue between them. Still got life. I would post the echo link but he is my pal and it would be unfair.

Back