Pearl Jam

Having a relative that does a lot of work with Universal Music comes in handy from time to time!

A lot of heavier stuff on the album which is a positive for me. Might've come across heavier than the reality due to the earsplitting volume they played it at though. Only one song that didn't really do anything for us.

I'm liking the two tracks officially released so far. Really enjoyed the new one today.

Eddie was outstanding. What a voice.
Albert Hall acoustics are brilliant mind.
Loved seeing Eddie doing some stuff with Glenn Hansard and a big surprise that his daughter sang "My Fathers Daughter" from the Flag Day soundtrack they did for Sean Penn.

All in all a very good night.
Although felt like Robert Plant was over indulged a little bit.

Eddie was outstanding. What a voice.
Albert Hall acoustics are brilliant mind.
Loved seeing Eddie doing some stuff with Glenn Hansard and a big surprise that his daughter sang "My Fathers Daughter" from the Flag Day soundtrack they did for Sean Penn.

All in all a very good night.
Although felt like Robert Plant was over indulged a little bit.
Well he IS a bone fide rock god and all round top bloke mind.

As is Ed

Hope the Album has stronger tracks than the last two teased ‘something special’ and ‘wreckage’ the former sounds terrible and the latter sounds like it should have been an earthlings track

I was also impressed by the album last night.
Wreckage is an immediate one to catch your attention, but over time (as is often the case) feel there will be a number of live gems on it.

Mike sounds brilliant on quite a number of tracks.

Something Special - didn't think it was a weak track, just felt like it belonged on The Earthlings album of Eddie's.

Is Something Special the one about his daughter? Was the only one we really didn't like.
Aye it is - I didn’t exactly dislike it just thought it was the weakest track compared to the others and did t really fit in with the other songs on the album
Was canny funny though- on the first play through in the dark one of the staff came in and thought the screen was knackered so the music got stopped until he realised it was meant to be like that 😂

Last edited:
Aye it is - I didn’t exactly dislike it just thought it was the weakest track compared to the others and did t really fit in with the other songs on the album
Was canny funny though- on the first play through in the dark one of the staff came in and thought the screen was knackered so the music got stopped until he realised it was meant to be like that 😂

I was one of the people that shouted "it's not supposed to be showing anything on the screen" - was in the same viewing as you!

Back