Pearl Jam

I think PJ might be the only band I’d pay that for and that’s because they make me happy.

Where are you going for this year?
Still unsure
Already had hotels booked for Dublin, Manchester and London from the rumoured dates. But looking at the costs of it all now wondering whether to just do Manchester and London.

Still unsure
Already had hotels booked for Dublin, Manchester and London from the rumoured dates. But looking at the costs of it all now wondering whether to just do Manchester and London.
Got hotels booked in London and Manchester too. I would love to do Dublin but the other costs would be too high. Looked at Barcelona too but flights don’t work.

Pearl Jam are probably my favourite band of all time and I'd bloody love to see them again, but think I'm gonna have to sit this one out. It's not just the cost of the ticket on its own, but the fact that with it being a midweek my partner and I will both have to use a couple days of annual leave, plus the transport costs, plus the hotel costs, plus food and drink etc etc... It'll probably end up stinging us for close to a grand all in. Just can't stomach it.

I didn't mind forking out the silly money for Bruce in May, cos I can just walk there and back from my gaff in Roker for nowt!

Got the tickets for me and Mrs (no) for Manchester. Last saw them about 5 years ago in London so persuaded myself on the cost due to us not going often.

Sadly seems the going rate now for bigger bands, £50 service fees is a disgrace as well but no alternative

Back