Passwords - surely no-one is this dumb anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I use 13456 they'll never guess that :p

I think the bigger problem is the amount of people who use a universal password for all sites because they struggle to remember them otherwise. One site gets hacked, passwords sold on and the whole packs of cards collapses.

used to be a decent footy streaming site , but he got caught and went to jail. and someone got hold of database of customers and said site was coming back (shite version) people signed up tho.

was a lad of here spotted me on there chat thing and gave me password for free for the site (he streamed for them) and said they are very dodgy, the password & email people signed up with on there site , they then went on and logged into paypal, amazon etc with same details with sucess on many accounts

Last edited:
I wonder how many SMB passwords include “1973”

Back in the early 2000s fox sports used to run a fantasy soccer league (which only required a team name and a password to login) and I used to spend the odd hour or so going through the mag teams who had their passwords as 'St James' or 'Shearer' and change everyone I'n their teams to Sunderland players. Had a few top league teams who suddenly, and inexplicably, exchanged Tierry Henry for Kevin Kyle.

I consistently used to forget my work passwords until I changed them to the name of the IT techy who used to reset them. Job done.

I consistently used to forget my work passwords until I changed them to the name of the IT techy who used to reset them. Job done.

Gandalf73

Sure I read that something like 15% of Sunderland supporters have that as their PIN.

the whole internet banking setup would have fell on it’s arse if we’d won a couple of weeks back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back