Parky WILL get you promoted this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm following sunderland closely firstly because I've backed you to be promoted pre season and secondly since Parky appointment I'm even more interested if that's okay?
Finally back from stevenage already only 70 min journey, up the u's.
Should have looked at our pre season first đź‘Ť

This little run your on will grow and grow now. He will have your his team so focused on promotion now, nothing and I mean nothing else will matter to him and them. I suspect you will have a good window and be crowned champions in late april.
I love reading the banter on this forum and know I'm bound to get shedloads of grief but only speaking from experience as a fan of one of the most unfancied teams for promotion to the championship ever that did it under parkys leadership.
Good luck

I said it the first day he was appointed and numerous times during the period where you all so unfairly turned on him, parky will get you PROMOTED this season and automatically at that. This run is just the start. As a long suffering u's fan we will never forget what he did for us
We need a goalscorer for that to happen; the playoff lottery IS a possibility.
If you are SD, CM, JS (delete as appropriate) get your cheque book out son - the good folk of Sunderland are watching (31,748) and waiting.

This little run your on will grow and grow now. He will have your his team so focused on promotion now, nothing and I mean nothing else will matter to him and them. I suspect you will have a good window and be crowned champions in late april.
I love reading the banter on this forum and know I'm bound to get shedloads of grief but only speaking from experience as a fan of one of the most unfancied teams for promotion to the championship ever that did it under parkys leadership.
Good luck

Cheers for that mate.

I said it the first day he was appointed and numerous times during the period where you all so unfairly turned on him, parky will get you PROMOTED this season and automatically at that. This run is just the start. As a long suffering u's fan we will never forget what he did for us
It's Phil.

It's all very well saying if we win games in hand etc we will be back in the mix but that's not promotion there will still be 20 or so games in which he have to do better than the teams around us that we are in competition with. That means winning more games than them

We need to go on a pretty long run of wins as we would require a minimum of 45 to 50 points from the remaining 21 games. That's a very big ask.

4 wins in 17 games, but we turned on him unfairly.

Did you say it after we drew 0-0 at home to Bolton?

A magician couldn't get this team promoted. Good enough in all areas of the pitch except having a goal scorer. We have no one capable of scoring one in five matches let alone one in two matches.

If he can get hold of someone capable of scoring one in two matches in January, then he will get us promoted, yes, as would most managers.

I wouldn't judge him with this team, because it's plain as day that one goal scorer, and we're not talking prolific, is the difference between top 2 and top 10.

Good luck

Hope so mate but it is the same bloke that went to Gillingham and said we’d have been over the moon with a point. Put a lot of pressure on himself from that point.

Good luck
Ta.

Good thing you chose bar(side) and not (code) for your username.

That iloveki was apparently a Asian teenage Ki fan. But in reality was probably a fat bald mag posting from his bedsit in byker

Sure they used to post photos of themselves with him. Suppose could have nicked them off Google but don't know how many there is of the same person with him each time kicking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back