Parky WILL get you promoted this season

I said it the first day he was appointed and numerous times during the period where you all so unfairly turned on him, parky will get you PROMOTED this season and automatically at that. This run is just the start. As a long suffering u's fan we will never forget what he did for us

you could have made a fortune if you backed yourself in December

I said it the first day he was appointed and numerous times during the period where you all so unfairly turned on him, parky will get you PROMOTED this season and automatically at that. This run is just the start. As a long suffering u's fan we will never forget what he did for us
He’s nee Mick Mills

To be fair, I and many others never turned on Parky. I / we had strong views when he was a rumoured target and was totally underwhelmed when he got the gig. It was almost impossible to turn towards him from that awful starting position. Early results certainly did not help.
But to Parky's full credit he has worked that minor miracle. Now for the really important miracle. Promotion please, and Parky can have the freedom of the City.

Also for the record, I still feel that the fans' joint statement was an absolute abortion; that and the McGeady shambles both convinced me that Parky deserves 100% credit for holding himself with dignity. I will remind people who think the turning point was post Bolton and post that ridiculous farcical statement that we actually achieved a moral victory on Boxing day: there was nowt wrong with Flanagan's goal so we should have had three points then. The turnaround is 100% Parky and the players' doing, despite the inappropriately timed fans' statement and McGeady.

Back