Parky WILL get you promoted this season

Barside

Reserve Squad
I said it the first day he was appointed and numerous times during the period where you all so unfairly turned on him, parky will get you PROMOTED this season and automatically at that. This run is just the start. As a long suffering u's fan we will never forget what he did for us

I said it the first day he was appointed and numerous times during the period where you all so unfairly turned on him, parky will get you PROMOTED this season and automatically at that. This run is just the start. As a long suffering u's fan we will never forget what he did for us
Aye reet

I do remember someone appearing a few times on the Tranmere thread saying exactly that.
However after that 5 nil extravaganza it all went tits up.

Pleased he now seems to be turning the squad around, but we may end up paying for that two month run of awful results.

Back