Parkinson replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.
if parky wasnt manager but situation at sol is the same, parky would have been mentioned on this thread as a replacement as he did blah blah bah at blah blah blah

I said pre-Parkinson that we needed some of Keane’s ilk, but not necessarily him.

Someone who will galvanise the support, fire the plays up, someone who is respected in the game for what they have achieved.

New owners coming in, if they rip everything out root and branch and make the right appointments, we’ll turn all this shit around quite quickly, but there needs to be no more “yes men” and jobs for mates that has gone on recently.

if parky wasnt manager but situation at sol is the same, parky would have been mentioned on this thread as a replacement as he did blah blah bah at blah blah blah
Actually, when Ross went no one mentioned Parkinson. When he was linked he was the least popular of the 6 mentioned. We were all fearful of his reputation as a dull, uninspiring hoof ball manager who had no faith in youth. There is an element of 'I told you so' in the criticism of him but 13 months in an no one can argue he's done a good job. There has to be logic in an appointment and there was none with Parkinson. Donald basically said his references were good. We can assume he was the only one who Donald could afford.

Hope to hell its not 86 per cent possession poyet along the back four while the opposition gan down the Shagrika for a curry.60 odd seasons for me now and his footy is the most mind numbing stuff ive watched .Pretty sure it wont be him

Keane, PDC or Poyet. We need a spark, we need somebody who already knows the club and the fans IMO. Somebody who knows the importance and can lift us.

Id have BSA however unless you have him about £8 million a year he wouldn’t come down to League 1.

Hope to hell its not 86 per cent possession poyet along the back four while the opposition gan down the Shagrika for a curry.60 odd seasons for me now and his footy is the most mind numbing stuff ive watched .Pretty sure it wont be him

Your 60 odd seasons have fucked your memory up, I have been going for 50 years and I have to say, it wasnt mind numbing by a long way, being able to pass to a team mate would be an improvement on the current sack of shit

Your 60 odd seasons have fucked your memory up, I have been going for 50 years and I have to say, it wasnt mind numbing by a long way, being able to pass to a team mate would be an improvement on the current sack of shit
Aye to the player next to ya,it was shite imo.pointless arguement really though because all the threads shouting for pp to be sacked, wont happen now so close to takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back